Chapter 12

"Welcome to forever."

I stared back at my reflection taking in the gigantic windows that stretched for what seemed like forever behind me. The lighting just perfect, the way the wooden floorboards shone with perfection without one single scratch.

My dream since I was a kid has finnally come true.

Here I stood taking in the white walls with the red designs all over them and how it gave the room that friendly vibe.

"Not trying to ruin the moment or anything, but is 'welcome to forever' the name of the studio or did you just say that as an emotional boost in the moment?" Louis asked, coming up behind me.

I scowled at him and went to go and grab my water bottle from my dance bag.  

"You still didn't answer me!" He said, grabbing me from behind and lifting me off the ground, spinning me in circles.

"I'm not going to until you put me down." I said unable to keep my laughter in.

"Is that a threat?" He asked joining me in my laughter.

"Uh no. It's actaully not Lou." I said, slapping at his arms.

"Ow." He cried, droping me on the floor.

"Uh, ow!" I cried as well.

"Oh would you two lovebirds just knock it off before you kill each other." Niall grumbled.

"Ooh, somebody's touche today." I said, skiping over towards him. "Trouble in girl world." I asked, sitting down next to him.

"You got that right." He grumbed putting in his earbuds and blasting the music.

"Oh kay." I mumbled, my confusion rising.

"Don't worry about him." Louis said coming down next to me. "He's been in a funky mood for a while now, we don't really know whats up."

I smiled weakly while moving closer and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe my dream is actually coming true." I whispered.

Lou put his arm around me, rubbing my shoulders softly. I smiled and put my arm around his waist.

"Now, you just have to get it warmed up." He said, suddenly picking me off the ground and bringing me towards the dance floor.

"hey Louis, Kylie, we are just gunna head out for something to eat, wanna come?" Zayn asked.

Behind him stood Liam and Harry, Niall was already walking briskly out the door without a word. Wow, must be some major trouble.

"Mo." I said.

"Did you just say mo?" arry asked trying to contain his laughter.

"Mo, I mean no. I was going to say maybe but then I thought no because I don't want to leave this place and yeah." I rammbled.

"Okay. Well if your sure." Liam said dragging out the word 'okay'.

The headed out the door, pushing and shoving all the way. Playfully of course.

It must be so easy for guys to just horse around. No drama nothing it's like you fist fight one moment and then next your fist bumping them.

"God I would kill to be a man." I said out loud, covering my mouth in the process.

"W-what?" Louis choked out between laughter.

"You guys! It makes me wanna be a man!" I said.

"Uh, okay. Why?" He asked confused.