Chapter 7

I felt the tears well up in my eyes and soon they were pouring down my face. No, the tears weren't out of sadness. They were filled with anger and betrayal and soon I was trembling on the spot.

I screamed while ripping up the picture in two, then three, then four, then five times. I through the shards of paper in the air, trying to kick them as they fell.

"That Niall, is the biggest mistake of my freaking life." I said after the pieces had fallen to the ground.

"Well then, let me." He said and smiled at me before stomping on all the pieces.

When he was done he gave me a satisfied smile and went to digging back in the shoebox. I smiled to myself and without control of my body, gave Niall a hug from behind.

I put my hands around his neck, craving the feel of the tingles between us. He grabbed my hands after a bit and stood up, spinning me around to face him.

"I know what you need." He said smiling a mischievous smile.

He took his hands away from mine and raced over to my docking station. Soon 'Stand Up' was blaring through the speakers.

Niall walked back, offering me his hand. I took it giggling and started dancing around the room with him, like weirdos and let me tell you, Niall was not a graceful dancer.

"Come on Kylie! You have to know this move! Stop the traffic.. Move through.."

"Niall! Seriously stop making my laugh!" I yelled while gasping for air.

"Sorry, I can't help my humorous qualities." He said twirling around like a idiot.

I gigged and went to the shoe-boxes, putting up some pictures of me and my brother on the wall. We were inseparable. Although he was three years older than me it didn't, I was always with him hanging out with him and his friends or just him alone.

My brother was the one who introduced me to the biggest mistake of my life, Cole. I'm still sensitive about his name so I'll just call him Jerkface.

Jerkface was a year younger then my brother making him two years older than me. He and my brother were best friends and soon I became best friends with him as well. But sometimes friends get that feeling between each other that you know, its more than just friends. It's those late night texts and the hugs that linger for a little bit to long. It's being beside them through the toughest times of your life and never letting them down. I, myself thought it was true love.

Flashback

"Kyles! Hey!" Cole said coming towards me, enveloping me into a huge hug, lifting my feet off the ground and spinning me in circles.

"Wow, wow, wow, put me down!" I screamed in his ear.

He spun me faster, around in circles and I screamed of fear.

"'Some little birdie told me that you wanted to be an astronaut, yet you can't just spin in circles?" He laughed putting me down.

"Who told you that?" I asked smacking his shoulder, feeling my face go red.

"Uh, Kyle. Who else?" He asked.

I made a mental note to myself to kill my brother later.

"Cody I was five! I'm afraid of flying now!" I said.

"No! You can't be afraid of flying! It's a total blast!" He mimicked and running around in circles around me with his arms spread open like an airplane

"Can we not talk about it?" I begged, jutting out my bottom lip, something I always did when I wanted my way and it always worked on Cole.