Chapter 13

"Hey Dani it's Kylie." 

"Go back to bed Kylie, it's like four in the morning! Why are you calling me!" She asked angerily through her sleepy voice.

"The studio opens today Dani and I need to prep, I'll be picking you up in about half an hour so get your butt in gear." 

"But Kylie I-" 

I hung up my phone and placed it on my bedside table. 

Slowly I pulled the covers off of me and climbed out of my bed. Grabbing my sharpie I put an X on the calender for today. I small squeal came out of my lips and I jumping up and down for joy, my legs cramping all the way.

"Ouch, okay. No jumping first thing in the morning." I mumbled harshly trying gently to rub away my growing calf spaism.

Of course rubbing my leg didn't help any so I quickly limped over to my closet pulling out my under wear and headed into the bathroom where a nice warm shower would do the trick.

"Ow, hot hot hot!" I said jumping around in the shower due to the hot water.

"Ow, jumping ow, cramp!" I yelled bending down towards my calf rubbing it slightly.

Quickly I turned down the water so it was luke-warm. I picked up my shampoo and squeezed out a fair amout, slowly rubbing it into my scalp enjoying the comfort of it. once I risned it out I picked up my new body wash that smelt like coconut-lime and rubbed it into my body. After that I quickly shaved and raced out of the shower that was turning cold.

After tying a towel around my body I quickly ran a brush through my hair, combing out the tangles gently. Once they were all out I shook out my head and decided to let them dry that way.

I quickly finished drying off and put my underwear on, scampering back to my room in the process. 

I slid on a blue printed romper and tied a black braided belt across my waist. I paired it with some cream cloured Toms and a brown over the shoulder bag. I sliped on my charcole coloured cardigan as well incasse it would be cold out side.

I grabbed my phone off of my bed and called Dani again.

"Dani, I'll be leaving in ten." I said.

"No, go away." She said mumbling. Obviously she had gone back to sleep.

"Fine, I'll jsut drag out of bed then, toodles." I said and hung up before she could complain.

I limped back into my bathroom, my calfs complaining with every step I took and pulled out my make-up bag.

"Let's see, mascara, light brown shawdow and shiny pink lip gloss." I said and started appiling it.

I made the light brown shawdow darker on my waterline to give off the look that I was wearing eye-liner. Then I appiled minimal amouts of makeup. 

When I moved onto the marcara my phone buzzed.

Louis face lit up the screan and I frantically grabbed my phone, poking myself near the eye with my mascara stick.

"Ow!" I crying into the phone, which I had somehow pressed talk.

"Kylie? Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"No, I'm having a horrible mornig." I said, covering my eye and blinking rapidly, he chuckled.

"What did you do?" He asked amused.

"I'd rather not say." I whined into the phone.

"Pwetty, pwease?" He begged and I caved.

"I poked myself in the eye with my mascara stick." I mumbled.