The Day Before The Wedding

Yeah sorry about the late update, Wattpad has been acting weird for me, so yeah hope you enjoy the chapter!! :3

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's been about 2 and a half weeks since Blake asked me to marry him, I was so happy but also a little confuse....I mean....what if me and him have a fight but a bigger one then before? What if we don't make up? I don't want to lose him too, he's been their for me....

Right now I'm here laying on the bed while Violet and Cat was talking about the wedding...mine wedding.

"CHRISTEL!!!!" I jump out of the bed and hit the floor pretty hard you could hear the thump sound, "Ow! What is it?" I asked getting up and rubbing my head, "we was asking what's wrong, you seem pretty down for a person who's about to get marry!!" Violet asked.

I gave a sigh and sat on the bed.

"I don't know it just....you know all the time Blake hurt me, how much stuff he said to me....well I'm afried that later on we get marry that we'll have a fight....but we won't make up....I don't want to lose him Vio....Cat....I don't....and just thinking about it really hurts....even though I don't have a heart it hurts....to be apart of Blake....to be away from him....to not see him......it hurts sooo much" I said.

My eyesight started to go all fuzzy, I then saw drop of tears hitting the ground, what the heck is wrong with me?

I qickly wipe my tears away, "sorry....I guess I'm over reacting haha" I said wiping the last of the tears then smile.

"hehe sorry" I said, they both looked at each other and went and either side on my bed, "Christel...if you need some more time on thinking you can tell Blake....he'll understand" Cat said.

I nod my head, "...but in the same time I want to get marry with him! I want to spread the rest of my life with him, I want us to have kids.....I want to wake up beside him....I...." tears started to run down my cheek again.

"Oh honey...if you really feel like that then maybe you should have a chance, life is all about taking chances and making a choice...." Violet said.

I nod my head again, "thank...." I said, they both smile at me and pull me up the bed, "no time to be depress!! Tomorrow your wedding! So we'r going out!!" Cat said, I raise a eyebrow, "to where?" I asked.

"Just wear something cute" Cat said then disappear, Violet leand into me, "we'r going to a club" she said.

"Vio!!!" Cat said popping her head in the door way, "I told you not to tell her!!" she said.

Violet have a shrug, "it'll be okay, meet us downstairs" Violet told me, I nod my head and they both disappear, I took a deep breath and fell on the bed and looked up at the ciling, "oh Blake" I said then close my eyes.

 "What?"

I my eyes pop open and their I saw Black a inch away from me smirking, "damn you scared the crap out of me" I said getting up.

"That not very lady like to say" he tease.

I roll my eyes and stuck my tongue at him and lay against his chest, ".....Blake.....I love you" I said looking up at him, he smile, "I love you too Christel" he said giving me a kiss....but it became more rough.

He lick my lip asking for enters, I open my mouth a little letting his tongue fight with mine which he won, we both backed away for air, he started to kiss down my neck, "are you ready for tomorrow?" he asked his lips against my colar bone.

I gave him a shy smile, "just a little nerves" I said hidding my face in the pillow, "I just can't believe I'm getting marry!!!" I said my face warming up.