Girlfriend?!?!?!

Okay sooo I had this chapter finish but the power went off on my house I think everyone power went off...SOOOO I hate to freackin re-write this hole chapter which I really did and now I have to do it again!!! (_ _) TT_TT yeah I know kind of suck but hopefully I can improve some things, hope you like it!!! ;-D

____________________________________________________________________________

I turn around "LEO!!!" I yelled as I jump on him, he pick me up and spin me around laughing, "miss you too" he said as he put me back down, "oh my god your back!! I can't believe it! How are you?" I asked him.

He gave a small chuckle, "pretty good" he said then looked at Blake, "good to see you man" Blake said getting Leo a hug, "I knew I smell your sent around here" I looked to see Zachary and Alexis by his side, Leo put his hand over his chest and gasp.

"Are you saying that I stink!" Leo said giving him a hug "it's really good to see you" Zachary said and at that point Violet and Cat showed up.

"OH MY GOD LEO!!!!!!" Violet actually tackle him to the ground.

"ow" he laughed as he got backed up.

Cat gave him a hug, "hasn't been the same without you" she said, he gave her a smile then looked at Blake.

"So how are things going with the new born's? Have you guys finguer out who's controlling it?" he ask, Zachary gave a small cough.

"Uh...it was Eli" he said, Leo done a fist pump, "I told you that he was hiding something!!" Leo said, I gave a small smile, "yeah, yeah, yeah" Zachary said putting his arm around Alexis.

"It's been a little crazy but everything went back to normal" he said, I nod my head "Oh I got something to tell you guys" Leo said.

Everyone looked to turn at him but before he said something I smell something disgusting...like wet dog that roll in poop, everyone head shot to the right and hiss, what's going on?!?

"WAIT!!" Leo shout but it was to late, Blake was gone, "damn it! Blake!!" Leo called after him, Zachary gave a loud sigh, "shit! And here I thought everything was going good.

Then we follow the disgusting smell, we made it through the crowd and got out of the ball room, we ended up in the main hall where I saw this girl and Blake fighting!?!

....Something about that girl seem familiar...did I know her? "Blake!! Stop it!!" Leo shout stepping in front of the girl.

"Why the hell is a werewolf doing here!?!" he growl at Leo, my eyes widen...a werewolf you mean like a werewolf in Twilight movie!!....those stuff can be really helpful! I looked at the girl...she looked really tan, brown hair, she was really pretty.

"I told you that I shoudn't have come" the girl told Leo, "Blake calm down! Tracy don't worry" he told both of them.

Blake stop fighting me and looked at the two, I think we was both thinking the same thing...., "Leo" Blake said slowly, "why is she doing here?" he ask, Leo gave a small sigh and brush his hair with his hand.

"...Guys...this is my girlfriend Tra-"

Before he could finish, Blake got out of my grip and tacklkle Leo to the wall and jam his arm on his throat. "Blake!!" I shout in fear, what is he doing?!? Leo is his friend why is he acting like this?!? This isn't like him!!

"Get her out of here!!! I don't want to smell her sent!!!" Blake growl at him, Tracy attack Blake from behind making him fall beside Leo who was getting his breath back.

In a flash I was trying to get Tracy off of Blake because she was choking him.

"GET OFF HIM!!!!" I scream at her, Leo looked at us and his eyes widen, "Tracy!!" he shout, Tracy looked at him and got down.