Your Mother

"Why don't you go dance with you-

"Mom" he finish.

I went stiff and looked at him, he had a smile on, "...y..your mom?" I asked, he nod his head.

"That was my mother, she visiting from Paris" he said, I looked into his eyes then cover my face with my hands, "I know I should have talk to you first!!! I'm such a idiot!! I said to myself.

I felt a hand on mine, I look up to see Blake smiling again, "your not a idiot, I would have like it for you to let me explain but I like it this way" he said.

I raise a eyebrow, "you like me crying?" I asked he gave a small chuckle, "no...I love how your jesous, it  feels..nice...I wouldn't want you sad but it shows that your really care if you lose me...I love you and only you" he said.

He's lips was on mine before I could say anything,I gave in and put both arms around his neck, when he back away he had a smirk on.

I roll my but smile, "you really do look beautiful" he told me, "your not so bad looking either" I said giving him a wink, he roll his eyes.

"Come on, let's go back to your party" he said as he pick me up bride style, "I have two feet that aren't broken" I told him, he gave me a other kiss, "they will be broken if you walk in those shoes" he said, "Hehe I guess your right" I told him."

"Plus" he said.

"Plus?" I asked.

He gave me a smirk, "I like you in my arms" he said, I roll my eyes at him, I then smile at him and poke his cheek he raise a eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" he ask, I gave a small shrug, "your very.....pokeable" I told him poking his cheek again.

He roll his eyes but smile, in a flash we was back at the party, he put me down and once I was he gave me a other kiss, "what was that for?" I ask smirking, "I want to show everyone that's you mine! If rgey dare put a finger on you! I'll brake it!" he said.

I gave him a hug, "who's jesouis now?" I ask with a smirk, he roll hsi eyes at me, I got on my tipi toes and kissed him.

"I want you to meet my mother" he said, my body froze, "you mean like right now!!" I asked him, he nod his head.

"b..but what if she doesn't like us being together? What id she don't like me! What if-" someone hit me on my head.

"Ouch!" I turn around to see Zachary smirking, he had his arm around Alexis which look beautiful!!! She really change her look, she blush as she realize I was looking at her, I gave her a small smile and gave me one back then turn my attention back to Zachary.

"What the hell did you do that for!!" I asked him rubbing my head.he brought Alexis closer to him, "what was that little speech you gave me" he said.

My face red and turn away...I gave a sigh, "yeah your right" I said as I cross my amrs, "aren't I always" he said with a smirk, I roll my eyes, "don't push it!" I said giving him a look but he just laugh, "you can't scare me, your like...a baby tiger" he said.

I raise my eyedrow then shook my head, "you have a lucky guy" I told Alexis, she gave a small smile, "at some moments he's really sweet" she said.

I nod my head in agreement then look at at Blake, "she will love you" he said, I gave him a small smile, but I was really nerves, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, "don't worry" he said and at that point I heard someone called his name.

"Blake! Blake!!!" I looked to my left but then she pass right me and huged Blake, "hello mother!" he said huging her back, "why did you leave you poor mother alone!" she pout, Blake gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Sorry mother but" pull me closer to him and wrap his arm around my waist, "I had to fine my trouble maker...mother this is Christel...my girlfriend" I couldn't help but smile as he said girlfriend.

Blake mom turn to me, I looked at her and smile, "hi my name is-" I was suddenly hugged by her, "It's soooo good to finally meet you!!! My Blake have been talking about you all the time!!" she said letting me go.

"Mother please" Blake said, I looked at him and he was blushing, "please" she let go out me. "don't be embassies" she said.

I smile as Blake mother started to pull Blake cheeks, and Blake blushing...my smile faded as I thought about my mother doing that...or my dad...

Blake turn to me and knew what I was thinking, he gave me a hug, "it's okay...their always looking after you...remember the dream" he said, I nod my head, "yeah I know....it just hurts a little when I think about it" I said then push him away.

"It's realy nice to meet you" I said to Blake mom, "call me Shelly" she said with a smile, "I can't beleive Blake is showing me you! In the past Blake use to hid his girlfriends from me" she said.

"Oh how many do you think he had?" I ask her graring at Blake, "okay mother! That's enough, the reason I'm introducing her is because I really love her with all my heart and would do nothing but make her happy.

I gave him a hug, I look to see Shelly smiling, "I'm so glad that your happy son, and she seem like a wonderful person...I really wish your father was here to see it" she said.

Everyone went silence, "Sooooo Zachary you found a lucky lady to settle down with!" Shelly said pulling both of them away.

"Yeah" Zachary look back at us and smile, Blake wrap his arm around me, "now" he bring me closer, "does she think she hate you?" he ask with a smirk, I roll my eyes and kiss him, "I was nerves okay! That's normal to be nerves when you meet your parents!" I told him.

 "Yeah your right" he said as he kiss my cheek, the song became slow. Blake smirk and took my hand, "would you like to dance?" he ask, I gave a small giggle and nod my head.

I took his hand and lead me to the dance floor, he put his hand on my side and I put my arm around his neck to bring each other closer.

"Wait! Did I tell you that I'm a-" I step on his foot, "bad dancer" I finish, he chuckle, "don't worry...just follow me" he said as he slower move around, I follow him.

"See easy" he said with a smirk, I giggle and nod my head and lay my head on his shoulder, "I love you" I whisper to his ear, "love you too" he said, I smile as he said that, "you know what?" he asked me, "what?" I said backing up.

"...We don't have our song?" he said, I giggle and listen to the song that's playing right now, it was called Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

"What about this one?" I asked, I really love this song, he listen to it and nod, "okay" he kisses me, but then someone tap my shoulder.

I wave them away but they tap my shoulder again but I wave them off again, "haha Christel I did not come all the way here for you to tell me to leave" I stop kissing Blake and looked at him, his eyes widen as he looked pass me.

I know that voice...who is it...I turn around to see him. "OH MY GOD LEO!!!!!!!!" I jump to him and huh him.

 Hahaha Leo back!!!! And guess what he has a little secret!!!! Hope you like it and VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! :D