Stay Away From Her

My dreams are getting longer and more horrify, I was walking down the academy hall when everyone came out of know where, and just torn me apart, but this time I didn't't wake up, I could fell pain  which is weird your not suppose to fell pain in dreams right.

I finally woke up, "...good it was only a dream" I said to myself covering my chest, I got up and took a shower leaving my body clean.

When I was about to open the door, I saw Violet their, it look like she had something to tell me, "Christel! The a big Eli!" she said, I was confuse about what she was saying, "whats wrong? What happen to Eli?" I ask her.

She finally took a big breath, "he's in a fight! Eli is in a fight!" she yelled, "what? With who? Why-" before I could finish she pull me down the hall, "Violet who is he fighting with?" I ask while we ran down the hall making a corner.

"...you want to see it with your own eyes" she told me "what do you mean?" I ask, but she said nothing, we was right outside the boy dorms.

And there I saw Eli fighting with the last person I would of thought of fighting...Leo, "what the hell is you problem?" Eli yelled at Leo but Leo just threw a punch at Eli that was to fast for me to even see I just hear some people saying that around me, but Eli was to fast and dodge it.

"stay away from Christel, I don't trust you new born!" Leo growl, "what the hell is going on Violet?!?" I ask her, "...it seem like Leo found out that you and Eli became friends and he didn't like that" she said, "I never wanted to drink her blood, I didn't mean to!" Eli yelled at Leo.

"I was there when you drink her blood, you should have saw her face she clearly she was scared, scared out of her mind, and I didn't't know what to do, I felt so useless! I don't want that to happen again!" Leo said, "Leo" I said solfly, "do you think I don't regret sucking someone blood?" he said calmly.

That's when someone step in, Zachary, "what are you guys doing making this huge of a group?" Zachary said thinking it was kind of funny.

"Zachary did you know that this guy and Christel are friends?" he said hoping that he would be on the same side as him, "yeah why?" Zachary ask putting his arm around Eli shoulder.

"And you don't think that's bad or anything!" Leo ask, "why is it bad for Christel making new friends?" Zachary ask, "because her friend drink her blood!" Leo yelled, "and~" Zachary said getting his arm off of Eli. "I'm scared that she mite lose it again!" Leo said, "don't worry about it, Eli is a strong guy he can control himself" Zachary said giving a little wave.

"I would have think that you would understand since your in love with her too!" after saying that Leo put his hand over his mouth realizing what he just said.

People around the group was whispering to them self, Zachary was standing their laughing thinking that all of this was funny but then I could see Leo angry, "...why can't you understand that Christel may be in danger when she's with him!!" he yelled.

Zachary stop laughing and gave him a serious look, "I'm not scared because if Christel choice of who she can be friends with not us" Zachary said, Leo stand there not saying anything, but then Zachary put on his smile again.

"if Christel can trust him, I can too" Zachary said giving a pat on Eli back and walked away whistling something.

You could see other girls following him, but before he left be saw me, I gave him a smile and he gave me one back, then the group faded away little by little leaving me Violet, Eli, and Leo.

I walked up to him but he just walked away, "Leo! Hey we need to talk!!" I called out for him, but he didn''t stop so I decided to follow him, "...oh some more boy trouble!" Violet sequel, "okay?" Eli said walking away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leo come on stop walking away and talk to me!" he suddenly stop and turn to me, "...I'm sorry for making a scene, sorry I-" before he could say anything I punch him in the arm, "shut up I don't want to hear any of that crap" I said putting a smile on.

"...I was just worried about you that all" Leo said, "oh uh I understand I should have told you" I said looking him away, him worried about me is making my heart go faster.

"...promise me that you be careful around him, and if he do something fishy come fine one of us okay" he said, "okay, okay, but I don't think Eli would actually hurt me" I told him, "...yeah I didn't think at first but-" but I interrupt him, "no butt! Understand!" I said pointing my finger at him, he chuckle a little.

"you really cute" he said, and I blush, "...don't say that!" I said truing around trying not to face him then I remember something, "oh crap!" I yelled, "we'r already 10 minutes late for class" I told him.

He gave a small small shrug, "you just want to skip the class?" he ask, "but you love art class" I ask, "but I like spending time with you" he said giving me a smile, before I could say something he grab my arm and pull me away, "plus I can paint in my room all the time" ...Leo hands are really cold...maybe that's because he's half dead...but somehow their really warm at the same time just like that time Blake kiss my forehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We was at Leo room, their was ready paper on the floor so the paint won't ruin the floor, "here come on, I was going to put this up but I want to see you paint" he said pulling up a chair so I could sit.

"...how do you even know I love to paint?" I ask him, he gave me a warm smile, "because I watch you in art class you seem to be enjoying it" he told me, I blush a little thinking that Leo was watching me draw my picture, "okay" I said sitting down in my chair.

"draw whatever you want" he said sitting at a other chair, I sat their not knowing what to draw then it hit me! "hey Leo, what made you love painting?" I ask him.

"...my mother was artiest" he said, "oh really! You must got it from her then" I said, he went still, "...she died a couple of years ago" he said, "oh...I'm sorry I didn't't mean you to force yourself of telling me this" I said, "it okay, I don't care talking this with you" he said

Putting the brush down, ".....we should get to are second class now" I said, he gave me a smile and nod, I got up and went to my room to get my stuff for my second class but when I got to my room I found a letter on my bed, I open it and it wrote with bold letter; STAY AWAT FROM ZACHARY!! 

What did this mean, and how did this get in my room, after thinking a while I decided to just ignored it and went to my second class Math with Cat and Zachary.

I walked my class to sit in my seat which was beside Cat, "hey what happen, I heard their was a fight and Leo was in it!" she said "don't remind me, I'll tell you later" I said, looking around to fine Zachary I saw him to my right.

Girls was all over him, but for a seond we made eye contact, but I looked awat, "I'm such a idiot !" I said, "aww are you jealous?" Cat ask smirking at me.

"what! Noe why, psh no why would jealous...why?" I ask to myself, at that moment Zachary put his hand on my table, "who's jealous?" he said with a smirk, "nobody!" I said in a hurry, "oh really~" he said not believing what I said the bell ring, "lets talk about  this later" he said with a wink and walked to he's seat, ugh! Why do I feel jealous for that guy?

next chapter soon :D