A New Principle?!?

Zachary on the right :D ---->

I'm here at Taylor Academy so they can control my blood thirst which it harder then I thought....but that night I got turn into a vampire I got two biggest news, first that Leo was going to a different academy, and second was going to change everything...Blake quit being the principle.

I was laying in the bed trying to sleep but what Blake said to me only a couple of hours ago made me stay up all night, I can't stop thinking about it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...I quit being the principle of Taylor Academy" my mouth fell to the floor, "what? WHAT! Why did you quit" I ask him, "...you was right, I didn't want to be the principle, even though my father wanted me to follow in his footsteps, doesn't mean I have to, so I quit" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"I...I didn't mean...then who's going to be the new principle?" I ask him, he gave a other shrug, "I don't know" after saying that he told me good night and walked out of my room.

Who's going to be the new principle of Taylor Academy?!? When I finally did go to sleep, I didn't have any weird dreams, I had the type of dream that I don't remember in the morning.

When I woke up I saw Zachary, he was sitting in a chair beside my bed, and his head was on the bed he must have fallen asleep, "Zachary! What are you doing in my room!" I yelled at him trying to wake him up.

"zzzz...oh good morning Christel" he said with a yawn, "why are you in my room!" I ask him again, he rub his eyes, "oh...I was watching while you was sleeping" he said giving me a smile.

I just look at him as if he was crazy then got up and went to the bathroom, "watching me while I was sleeping! This isn't Twilight, that's just plan cr-" I stop, I was looking at the mirror.

I had two fangs, I touch one of them with my idndex finger, I poke my finger, blood was coming out, I had completely forgot about that...I'm a vampire, "is something wrong?" Zachary ask me, "...yeah everything fine" I said.

I got a bandage out and put it around my finger, I didn't want to see the blood because I mite lose control over myself after I get the taste of it.

....So that's why Zachary was watching me! If I go crazy for blood in the middle of the night, someone can stop me.

I open the door, "where do you think your going?" Zachary ask, "to class, today Monday" I told him as I wrap my stuff, but he grab my shoulder and push my back to the bed, "oh no you don't, your going to stay here for today" Zachary said, I never notice on how strong Zachary was...

Maybe I was stronger then him since I'm a new born...ugh I really need to stop watching Twilight, "but I'm fine" I told him, even though I don't want to go to class today, I really didn't feel like laying in bed all day.

"no!" he said again, "I'm going to be bored here" I told him, "no you won't I'll be here" he said, me and Zachary alone.

"come on please" Zachary said with a adorable puppy dog face that was so~ cute you could die, but... "no I want to go to class" I said again now wanting to be alone with him.

I try to get up, but he push me down, got on top of me and place my hand above my head and push my hand down, yup he's way stronger then me, "your staying here" he said again.

I could feel my face getting hotter, here's one of the guys that I like, 4 inches away from my face, on top of me on my bed! "...fine, but can you get off of the bed" I said turning my head away from him, he gave me a evil smile.

"why? I feel really fine here" he said, "come on get off" I said trying to push him off me, "nope" he said popping the "P".

I look at him, he was even closer now, we said nothing for a while we just looked at each other, but then Zachary started to come closer to me, but before he could kiss me someone was knocking on the door.

"come in!" I said without thinking, Violet and Cat, "oh sorry we didn't mean to interrupt something!" Cat said backing up away from the door, "no! No! Come on in" at that point Zachary was getting off me.

The door open a little, "are you sure?" Violet ask, "yeah I'm sure, don't worry" I could see that Zachary was a little mad, "oh well we came here to tell Zachary that he can take care of some business" Violet said.

Zachary stood up, "okay...well~ see ya" he said but before he left he gave me a look at that said We'r not finish here then left the room.

I just put my face in the pillow, "what just happen here?" Violet ask sitting on my bed, "nothing happen" I told them, "something must have happen if he was on top of you, on the bed!" Violet yelled, "I'm telling you that nothing happen!" I said again.

"come on Violet she doesn't want to talk about it-" Cat begun, "thank you Cat" I said cover my pillow, "unless you blackmail her" she finish.

I hurry up and rise my head from the pillow, "if you don't tell us what happen I will sing Christel and Zachary kissing on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g down the hall way" Cat said giving me a evil smile.

"you wouldn't" I said getting up from my bed, "try me" she said opening the door, "okay! Okay! I'll tell you guys!" I yelled, she close the door, "see was that's so hard?" Cat ask as she sat down in my of my chairs.

"I never that side of you" I said as I sat on my bed, "I have many personality's you haven't seen" she said with a evil smile, "I can see" I said with a sigh, "okay! What happen with you and Zachary?!?" Violet ask.

"nothing happen! You guys just open the door at the wrong moment, I was trying to go to class, he wouldn't let me so he pin me down the bed." I told them.

Violet fell back on my bed, "poo! Nothing happen" Violet said folding her arms, "that's what I've been trying to tell you!" I said shaking my head, "well~ then, changing the subject did you hear that Blake quit being the principle!" Cat ask.

My body froze, "I heard that, I just thought it was a rumor!" Violet said sitting up, "yeah I can't believe it, he's been the principle since I been here" Violet said.

I have into depression and put my head in the pillow again, it was my fault that he quit, "what's wrong?" Cat ask me, "nothing, my stomata just hurt that's all" I told her, and I wasn't lying my stomata was still hurting for some reason.

"are you hungry? I can get you something to eat" Violet ask, but I just shook my head, "okay? Well before coming here, I saw the new principle going into Blake office...use to be" Cat said, "what really, did you see who it was?" Violet ask.

I raise my head from the pillow, "is he still there?" I ask her, "probably" Cat said, "...can you guys do me a favor?" I ask them, "sure! I still own you one for getting me and Jason together!" Violet said.

"....ifanyone comes here, tell them I'm in the shower or using the bathroom, anything that works" I said getting up from the bed, "why, where are you going?" Cat ask, "....I need to go see who the new principle is" I said opening the door.

"oh no you don't, we was order to make sure that you stay here" Cat said getting up, this time I gave her a evil look, because I knew that Violet was going to agree of letting me go.

"if you don't, then I'll tell everyone that you have a crush on that guy in History" I said her eyes widen, "you wouldn't" she said getting closer to me.

"try me" I said getting closer to the door, I knew that I could out run her if I had a head start, she gave a sigh, "karma a bitch" she said and sat back down, "just hurry" she said, I gave them both a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to the principle office on the way their I ask myself many questions, Who is he? What type of person is he? Do I know him? Will he be a horrible principle? 

When I finally stop thinking about that I was outside the office, when I heard a familiar voice inside, talking to himself, I open the door and saw him, "you!!"

Yup I cut it off their :P would do you think is the new principle? Hope you like the chapter and comment! :D

-/Lettie/