Back Home

The pic. to the right is the closest pic. I could fine with a family with Christel dad! The little girl is Christel, the woman is Christel mom, and the guy is of course Christel dad! Hope you like

Me and the headmaster head back to the academy, "...I'm really sorry" the headmaster said but I shook my head, "it's okay...I knew it was going to up like this" I said was we walked into the academy.

Blake and everyone showed up, "how did it go" Blake ask us but I just walked pass him, he looked at the headmaster and he shook his bead, "Christel" Blake said slowly.

I gave him a smile, "I don't want to talk about it" I told them, I felt someone flick my forehead, I looked to see Zachary in front of me, he put out his arms out, "...don't hind your feelings" he said, I look at him and burst into tears.

"Zachary!" I cried, "hey don't cry! I'm not good with girls when they cry!" he said but I went into his arms, "...shh it's okay" he said wrapping his arm around me, "what happen?" Blake ask the headmaster, "...let's talk in the office, Cat and Violet can you take care of Christel" the headmaster said.

"okay!" they both said, "come on let's get you to your room" Zachary said picking me up and took me into my room.

I was so trier then when he was walking me up to my room I fell asleep in his arms, "daddy" I said as I close my eyes, then I felt a kiss on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up I found Zachary and Blake on both side of my bed holding my hand, Violet and Cat was on the chair, "good morning" I heard Blake said, I looked at him, "...morning" I said, "how are you feeling?" Zachary ask me.

I sat up on the bed, "okay" I told them, then I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, "...I'm sorry" I heard Blake and Zachary said.

I didn;t say anything for a second, "...for what? It's not your fault that he died" I said as I came back, finally I saw Cat and Violet wake up, when they saw me they burst into tears and hugged me, "we'r sorry!!!!" They both cried, I just laugh, "it's okay" I told them, "we thought we lost you" Violet said.

"haha I don't die that easily" I told them, "...can you guys leave us for a minute" Blake ask everyone, Cat and Violet nod their head, they both gave me a hug and left, Zachary also gave me a hug, "if he

does anything to hurt you, I'll kill him okay" he whisper in my ear, I gave a small smile but nodded, he kiss me on my forehead and left.

I kew that I would have to talk about me and Blake, and that would be really hard, I really do love Zachary but I can only now see him as a close brother.

Blake put his arms out and I went into them and sat on his lap, "now would you really tell me how you really feel" he said kissing the top of my head, tears started to go down my face, "...I miss him..I really miss him!" I said.

Blake put his arm around me and bring me closer to him, "...but you know...I knew that he was going to died that day in the building, I knew that I couldn't stop it, he was going to died protecting me" I said with a smile.

"...the only thing good thing that came out of this is that my uncle Scott change for the good" I said, "uncle Scott?" Blake ask.

"Yeah didn't the headmaster tell you about my uncle?" I ask him, "yeah...but I wouldn't think you would call him that" he said, I gave a shrug, "...I don't hold grudge" I said, then took out the pic. that my dad had in his hand.

"it that?" Blake ask looking at the photo, "yup! My mom holding me as a baby" I said, "even as a baby you looked so cute" Blake said.

My face went red and I threw a pillow at him, "don't say that aloud!" I told him, "what that your cute?" he said again, "yeah stop saying that" I said.

"What if I don't?" he ask raising a eyebrow, I didn't answer I just pout, he gave me a smile, "your so~ cute when your mad" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek, "I told you to stop" I said about to hit his chest but he caught my hand, and flip us over on the bed so that he was on top of me.

"why?" he ask me, I turn my head away from him, "because!...I just not use being called cute...it's kind of embarrassing" I said.

He tilt my head to face him, then gave me a kiss, "then I'll make you get use to it" he said with a smile.

How did I end up having a amazing guy like Blake, I put my arm around his neck to bring him closer, "okay" I said, he smile and kiss me.

Fireworks was the only way to explain the kiss, sparks was everywhere, his tongue went into my mouth and we back up for air, I gave a small giggle, "what?" he ask, I gave him a smile, "you little friend down their is getting pretty hard" I said with a other giggle.

He gave me a other kiss, "it's because your turning me on" he said, that made me blush, I never met this side of Blake...I kind of like it.

He kiss me again, one of my hand went under his shirt feeling his abs, he pull his shirt off and I felt the back of his muscles, he kiss down my throat I was a little afraid that he would bite me but he didn't.

He went under my shirt, I gave a moan as his hands met my two little friends on my chest, he gave me a small chuckle, "what's so funny?" I ask him, he gave me a other kiss, "you so cute I just can't wait to see how you sound when I put it in" he said.

I smack his head, "stop talking dity!" I said blushing, he gave a other chuckle then pretend to lock his lips, aw he was so cute!.

I gave a other moan when his hand went under m bra, what disturb are little scene was my stomata when it growl. "...hehe I didn't eat anything yesterday" i told him, he gave a sigh but then put on a grin.

"oh don't worry we'll get to do this a hole lot more later" he said in a sexy voice, mt face went red and he gave a small chuckle, "how do you like my sexy side?" he ask me.

"a hole lot" I said he laugh again, and grab my hand, "come on let's get something to eat" he said pulling me up from the bed, "oh how is Cody doing?" I ask him, "he feeling much better now, all of his wounds has heal" he said.

I put on a smile, "that's good" I said, he gave me a flat look, "your not having feelings for him are you?" he tease, "yes I would rather be with him then with a amazing guy like you" I said giving him a small kiss, "aren't I a lucky guy" he said.

"you sure are!" I tease, when we walked down the stairs we heard someone knocking on the door, "...was someone coming today?" i ask him, he gave me a shrug, one of the servant went to open it but Blake stop her.

"don't worry I got this" he said then he open the door, "may I help you?" Blake ask the person, "I'm looking for Christel Johnson" the person said.

 At that point I know who is was, I ran beside Blake to see his smile when he saw me, "hey Christel" he said with a smirk, "Jake!!!" I yelled and jump into his arms 

So what do you think? Please Vote and COMMENT!!! ;D