Half-Blood

Hello Wattpad people, as you can see this story is finish and on the title it says "(editing)" which mean I will be editing it now..of course, I wrote this story back in 2012...wow that was a long time ago, I have indeed improve my grammar...thank god. So I will be editing this story, which mean if you haven't read it it wouldn't make a big deal or you're re-reading it, their might be a couple of things out of place, so yeah, wanted to inform you of that, anyways; enjoy the story!(:

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Christel if you don't hurry you're going to be late for your first day of school at the new academy!" my dad shouted from down stairs.

"Okay! Hold on!" I yelled back. Jeez, that old man really gets on my nerves. I mean it does take awhile for a girl to get ready, you can't just tell her to get ready in 20 minutes, we got to take our time.

I walked over to my nightstand and picked up a photo, I rub my thumb over the smooth cover as my eyes scan it. It was an old picture of my mom when she was around my age. She had brown curly hair, pale skin but yet rosy cheeks, perfect nose and bright hazel eyes, just like me.

I pause for a second as tears were starting to form my eyes but I quickly wipe them away, feeling kinda stupid crying over something like this, I pulled out my wallet and stuck the photo in one of the pockets.

I jump as I heard a honk coming from outside; my dad's truck.

"Okay, I'm comi-"

As I was running down the stars I trip on the last step and fell, landing on all four. "Did you fall again?" my dad ask me, I could hear him trying to hold his laugh back but I just got up and wipe the dust off my clothes.

"N-No!" I stutter.

"You'll never stop being clumsy" he said to himself as I put the last bag in the back of the truck.

"Are you sure about this academy?" I asked him as I climb inside the passenger seat.

"Of course! When I first heard about the academy I knew it would fit you well, it has all the subjects you wanted to take and it's only a couple miles away from home, you can come visited me anytime you want!" he told with a huge grin.

I was unsure but nod my head and looked out of the window.

Hello, my name is Christel Johnson. I'll be heading to Taylor's Academy this year, you've met my dad, he's been raising me since I was born, as for my mom, well; she died while giving birth to me but it seems like I know everything about her since my dad would never stop talking about her, which I don't mind, I just wish...I would have known her, ya know. 

"Well, here we are" my dad told me breaking me from my train of though. I looked around as my dad pulled into the drive way. "What do you think" he grin.

My eyes widen, "...Urm, it's pretty big" 

Big! I meant huge! This is the size of a collage, maybe even bigger. My dad laugh but it quickly died and gave me a stir look. "Call me, okay?" he said, their was something about his voice that made me confuse but I just pushed that away.

"Don't worry!" I smile, "I'll call you everyday, if not, I'll at least text you!" 

"Do you need me to help you carry your things inside?" he asked looking at all the bags I have, I shook my head, "Nah! I can handle this, I didn't bring that much" I joke, he chuckle and started to help me with my things. After we got all of my stuff to the doors he patted my head.

"See you around kid" he said smiling.

"I keep on telling you not to call me that" I told him as I push his hand away but my heart started to feel a little pain as he just chuckle and walked back to his car.