What's The Truth?

What was that? The last time I saw him with a smile but...but this time it was a crush look, did I go to far? Did I get carry away and hurt his feelings? Should I go back in and say I'm sorry? I was about to open the door but I decide not to I just walked to my first class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your late Miss. Johnson!" Mrs. Rice said when I walk through the door, "I'm sorry I was at Bla...the principle office" by the expression on her face I could tell that she know what happen last night, "have a seat" she said pointing to it, I walked to sit beside Leo.

"I want you to continued on your work from yesterday, and I hope that this time their will be no trouble" she said looking at me and Leo, "sorry, for not coming this morning" I told him, "it's okay, don't worry about it" he said giving me a smile.

I look at his painting again, it look like he was almost done, "where did you get so much done?" I ask him in awe, "I ask Mrs. Rice if I could take it with me, so I can woke on it" he said with shy smile, that remind me.

"oh on the first day here I saw you cover in paint" I said, "that's right I was coming with some ideas with painting my room" he said, "what do you mean?" I ask him.

"I always paint my room whatever I want but I decide to change it again, the academy is fine with it since I'm a pretty good painter" he said, "no you a amazing painter!!" I said pointing to his drawing, he gave a small chuckle.

"I want to see you room when your done painting it" I said, he gave me a nod, "okay, but i still don't have a idea on what I should paint it" he said starring into space, Leo is a amazing artist why can't he see that? "hey Leo why do you push yourself so hard? Your drawing are amazing, anyone will think that!"

I said, he gave me a grateful smile and said, "not everyone" he said, by the look on his face I could tell that he didn't want to talk about it so I change the subject.

"...hey Leo...can I ask you something?" I said putting my pencil down, "yeah, what is it?" he ask putting his brush down too, "...Blake has been acting weird lately...I was just wondering is I did something to make him mad and since your really close to him you mite know" I said

"...You done nothing wrong...he just...how should I put this?" he said scratching his head, "well...he's just worry about you" he said picking up his brush again.

"he's worry about me?" I said in disbelieve, "I don't think that's it Leo" I said hitting he's back, "he had a other side that you haven't seem before" Leo said looking at me now, "...is it because I'm a half blood?" I ask since their only a few of half blood in the world he must be a little worry about losing me? 

But Leo shook his head, "I didn't mean it like that...why don't you go ask him yourself, he can probably better then I can" he said, "I don't think he would, I asked him if my blood was delicious but he didn't answer me" I said looking at my wrist but Leo didn't say anything, "if you really want to now more about

Blake then go ask Zachary, I'm close to Blake but Zachary is way closer" he said looking at me, "okay..." the rest of the day was so long~! I wanted it to end so I can ask Zachary . It's finally 6 period!

"okay class we'r going to write a on demand writing assignment today" Mr. Carter said, great I hate writing on demand writing! I look to my left to see Eli, "what is he doing here?!?" I said in a whisper...

Thats right that how I know him, he was in my class yesterday! I look at him again, he caught my gaze and I hurry up and turn away hopefully he didn't see me looking at him, "Miss. Johnson are you paying attention?" Mr. Carter ask, "uh yes sir!" I said taking a other glums of Eli.

"...why don't you be excuse today" Mr, Carter said, "what! Why?" I ask, "please, you may leave" he said pointing to the door, I blink two time then grab my things and walk out.

"why did he kick me out?" I ask myself but that's when I realize why he did , I was shaking my hole body was shaking, I'm suck a coward, I need to be more braver...but since I'm off I can go ask Bla...not he won't tell me anything and Zachary is still in-

When I made the corner of the hall way I saw him Zachary walking down the hall, speaking of the devil, "oh hey what are you out of class?" he ask, "shouldn't I be the one who should ask that?" I said rising a eyebrow up.

"what you never skip class before?" he ask walking pass me, "no and I will never will? I said walking with him, "so why are you out of class then?" he ask me, "i got excuse from class" said, "you mean kick out?" he ask with a smirk.

"no...Eli was in my class and I guess" I stop their reminding myself I shouldn't show my weakness to anyone, "'guess' what" He said braking my train of thoughts.

"hey can I ask you something?" I ask changing the subject, "...sure why not" he said agreeing to change the subject, "...can you tell me a little bit more about Blake, why he's so worry about me?" but Zachary just froze not saying anything.

"why is everyone doing this to me? Why won't you guys tell me anything...is me blood delicious too that's a other thing I want to know...please tell me" I said, look at me begging to have all the answer to my questions.

"...forget it !...I"m sorry I'm being nosing...I got to go" I said starting to walk away from him but when I made the corner I started to run to my room, I look the door and lay in my bed.

"....I don't understand these people, I guess I need to get use to it" I know I'm getting work up for something this small but...even though it this discussion is small their something bigger behind it.

buzz buzz, buzz buzz, my phone was ringing, I got up it was a message from Jake.

Whats up? :)    -/Jake/

nothing much I just feel like crap :(   -/Christel/

What happen?          -/Jake/

....look Jake I don't want to be mean or anything really I don't...but I don't want to explain this...and will you stop texting me, I have a lot of drama right now and I don't feel like talking to anyone, please don't get me wrong I really, really, really like you I just need some space :'(   -/Christel/

I understand don't worry, I really hope that things get better...well see ya <3    -/Jake/

yeah bye </3  -/Christel/

I slam my phone shut and turn over to lay on my side, I really don't want ot stop talking to Jake he's a awesome person but he's going to start ask question and I don't want to lie to him, I really hope he will understand.

After a while I fell asleep but then I could feeling someone petting my head and my eyes went open to see Blake their, I got up.

"what are you doing here...how did you get in?" I ask him the door and the window was still lock too, "I'm sorry" he said, those words made me look into his brown eyes, "sorry for what?" I said, "for all the things that happen...and I'm sorry I can't tell you anything-" I smack the back of his head.

"idiot don't be sorry about anything...I didn't understand before but I think I know why...why your over practice..you lost someone didn't you?" I ask him

He's eyes flash red then nod his head, I pull up next to him, "It all happen 124 years ago"