Everything Back To Normal

Oh check out the video to the right it;s called you guardian angle!! Hope you like it!!! :D

I drop my book as I saw him, he's really cute but that's not why I'm froze...he look very familiar...and it's not like oh I saw him at the store it's like I really do know him.

"Uh hey" he said waving his hand over my face, I realize that I still haven't talk to him, "oh...uh do you need something?" I ask him, for a slip second I saw his hurt face but he just cover it up, "Christel" he said slowly.

I almost meat as I heard him say my name...wait why am I acting like this!! "uh yes I'm Christel" I said, he came right in like it was his house.

"Yes I know...uh can you sit down" he said, I raise my eyebrow he gave me a look, I gave a sigh and pick up my book, "how to you even know me...uh what's wrong name?" I ask him, he gave me a smile, "Blake" he said.

I clinch my shirt, I don't know why but that name...that name...it's like I know it but I don't memories want to come in my head but something won't let it.

I put on the best smile I got, "uh why are you here in my house...oh not trying to mean, uh that sound kind of mean...uh why am I saying everything I'm thinking about UGH!!!" I put my hand over my head, this is not working.

I heard him chuckle I look between my eyes to see him smiling at me, "your really cute when you blush" he said.

I thought about something, "...are you stalking me?" I ask him, he started to burst out laughing, "no..." he said then smile at me, "how do you know me?" I ask him as I put my book on the table, "...Christel...uh how can I explain this" he ask himself.

He chcukle to himself, "and on the first day on Taylor Academy I could have told you without hesitation, and now look at me" he said.

It was a minute until he look me in the eyes, "Christel....I'm your vampire boyfriend, you was a vampire but I took your memories away along with you D.N.A  vampire, you lived at Taylor academy to control your blood thirst...you father was a vampire hunter he died by protecting you" he said.

I just sat there then hit it me!! "Okay! Your nuts!" I said grabbing my phone, "get out or I'll call the police" I said, he gave a sigh.

"You full name is Christel Paige Johnson, your birthday is October 5, your favor color is purple, your very clumsy, your mother died by...giving birth, shall I go on?" he ask me, I put my phone down and looked at him.

"How did you know all of that?" I ask him, he came closer to me, "Christel...." he suddenly disappear and reappear with a apple, "I'm a vampire and I'm your boyfriend" he said

I almost faint, "...but I don;t remeber you" I told him, he nod his head, "that's because I gave you a pill to make you forget everything...but now I regret it so much!" he said, I looked at him, "...now you want me back" I ask him, he nod his head.

"I don't think you sure get me back! Why the hell did you remove me memories! Why would you do that?" I ask him, he gave a sigh and brush his hair with his hand.

"Because...I was scared that you mite get hurt again...and I never want to see you hurt" he said but I just roll my eyes why did I go out with him? "...I love you Christel" he said.

Oww....my head hurts!!! I love you Christel! Man are you always clumsy!! Haha! Okay I'm jealous! Because I love you!! You look cute when you blush! Your cute! Know I now who these voices was..but who was the others?

"Is something wrong?" he ask me, I looked at him, "I keep on hearing your voice in my head...I also hear other people too" I told him.

He gave me a smile, "Probably the rest of the guys...I wish I could show you-" he put his hand in his pocket and pull out a camera, he look a it them smile, "thanks Violet" he said as he got closer to me, "here look"

I look at all of the pictures, "hey that the two girl I bump into!!!" I  him pointing to the two girl, he chuckle to himself, "Violet and Cat really miss you" he said.

After a hour of showing my all the picture and talking the sun was about to set, "I really missed you...I thought that I would be strong to let you go but...it's a living hell without you...when you smile you make my day...when I see you I just have this feeling to kiss you...I was thinking about myself when I gave you the pill and not you..." he said.

Shit I must be really lucky to have a guy like him, he gave me a serious look "...okay you still have a choice" he said but I got up and got my a glass of water, "I already made my choice...my mother side is really lucky" I told him.

He gave me a smile and kiss me...it felt a little weird kissing him I mean I probably done it a lot but...holy SHIT!!! I push him back.

"Uh...we didn't...uh do that did we?" I ask him, he smirk at me ugh I knew it! "Just give me the damn pill!" I said grabbing it and put it in my mouth and drink water.

I close my eyes as all the memories call in my head, it really hurt...everything that happen since my dad drop me off at the academy...dad? Oh yeah that's right I remember now, I remember about Eli...the headmaster...uncle Steven...

I open my eyes to see Blake and he gave me a worry look...maybe I should trick him...hehe, "uh I don't remember anything? Are you sure you got the right pill?" I ask him.

His eyes went wide, "Shit! I didn't think!! Shit!" hahahaha god this is so worth is, he got closer to me and kiss me, "I know you lying...a other thing I know about you...your a bad lier" he said.

I couldn't help but smile, "I love you" told him as I kiss him back but he back away, "tsk, tsk, tsk! You've been a naughty girl and naughty girl need to be punish" he said, "what to do you mean-" I stop as he pick me up.

I hit he's back, "where are we going?" I ask him, he gave a evil laugh, "nto your room of course" he said then it hit me.

"No! Let me go!! Let me go!!" I said hitting his back, "you powers won't come back until a day so hit me all you want but your going to need to save your energy" he said as he open my door, "Help!! Rape!!!" I yelled.

...Even though theirs no one here, "...I really missed you" he said, "what did you say?" I ak him still hitting his back, "nothing...I love you" he said as he close the door

Yeah I don't think this came out as I wanted it to be...sorry...hope you like it...well I going to make a boyxboy story later tonight hopefully I can get one chapter, the first one I ever make!!! It's going to be call Just Kiss Me by me!!!! Well VOTE AND COMMENT!!!