My Wonderful Dream

I was at my old house, I could smell some chocolate pancakes so I went in the kitchen, I froze when I saw him standing beside the over, "....Dad?" I called out, he turn around and have a warm smile.

"hey honey" he said, I ran into his arms and started to cry, "aw please don't cry! You know I'm not good when your crying" he said but I punch him on the back, "this isn't funny!!" I yelled, he was silence for a bit until he broke it.

"your right...it isn't" he said, I backed away with tears still going down my face, "why did you have to leave me?" I ask him.

He gave a small smile trying not to tear up too, "I'm sorry honey, I never wanted this to ever happen...I didn't mean to leave you" he said walking over to the window.

"I know that you wouldn't have died if that guy would have stab you with that sword...I knew you wouldn't die...but my body moved by it's own" he turn to face me and gave me a small smile, "your my daughter, why wouldn't I get stab to protect you?" He said.

"dad" I said slowly, he put on a other smile, "the one good thing that came out of this was I got to see her again" he said turn his head to the right, I look over at the table to see a woman sitting in one of the chairs.

"....Mommy?" I ask, she gave me a very warm smile, my body moved by itself and I ran into her arms crying, she gave a small giggle.

"my little girl grow up so fast!" she said, I look up at he, she was really beautiful, she had blond hair, with sky blue eyes just like mine, "now, how is my Christel been doing?" she said braking my train of thought.

I couldn't speck my thoat was really dry, I mean I wasn't thirsty...it just my mom is right beside me!!! "don't worry, I won't bite" she said showing her vampire teeth, I shook my head.

"no that's not it...it just...I can't believe your here!" I said, "she got your eyes" I heard my dad said and my mom nod her head, "so now tell my what's happening, you look a little stess" she said, I gave a loud sight, "some boy trouble" I told her.

"did Blake hurt you!!!" my dad ask, I gave a small laugh but then it fade away, "no...I think I was the one who hurt him" I said, "oh I knew Blake he was such a cute little boy, such a gentlemen" I heard my mom said, I gave a nod.

"so are you in love with him?" she ask me, I scratch my head, "uh...we'r kind of going out right now" I told her, she gave a small squeal by I just kept going.

"but I think...I'm starting to have feeling with my childhood friend Jake" I said, "Jake! You mean the Jake at you old school?" my dad ask, I gave a small nod, "I like him better then Blake" I heard my dad mutter it under his breath.

my mom shot him a look and he lock his lips, "well, that's quite some boy trouble" my mom said and I gave her a nod, "all I can tell you is follow your heart honey"she said giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"it's time" I heard my dad said, my mom nod her head, "time for what?" I ask them but no one answer my question I just got a hug from my mom.

"we'r always going to be with you, you don't have to fear anything if you really love Blake then Jake will have to understand that, and if you love Jake, I bet Blake will understand too" my mom said.

she gave me a quick hug and my dad kiss me on top of my head and everything started to faded away, first my house then the room and then my parent until I was in a room of darkness, but I saw a light...it was only a ray of light but somehow it as if it was calling me so I follow it.

I open my eyes to see Blake face in front of me , "hey, are you okay?" he ask me in a worry voice, I raise up and wipe my eyes only to fine when watering, "you was crying in your sleep, did you have a nightmare?" he ask me.

I look at the tears and gave a small smile, "no...it wasn't a nightmare...it the best dream I ever had"

Whatcha think? Yup I wanted Christel to have a talk with her mother about Blake and Jake and who would be better to talk about boy trouble then your own mom.... and like always VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! :3 I also want to thank TiagoTanganho for voting on my story!! Really means a lot to me!!!!!