Never Forgive Him Self?

Sorry that this chapter is going to be really short, I wanted to make it longer but somehow I couldn't come out with anything >.< And I really wanted to post it today so sorry again. 

When a problems are fix their are just a other one creeping in the shadows, of course my problems live in the shadows...well that's what their known for.

It finally hit me whats happening, Blake is sucking my blood and those things pircing in my neck are his fangs, I couldn't say anything, not a single word, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, my throat was dry, and when he push me against the wall that made me come back to reality.

"Blake! Blake what are you doing! Stop it! Stop! It hurts!!" I try to push him away but he was to strong, "Blake! Please!" he's grip started to get much tighter, "BLAKE!!!" I scream.

I heard someone open the door, their I saw Zachary and Leo, "Blake!" they both said while trying to get him off me, "Blake! hey dude wake up!" Zachary said finally got him off of me, Leo was by my side, I felt like passing out at any second.

"Zachary she lost a lot of blood!" Leo said, I put my hand over my neck and look at it, my hand was cover of blood, is this the way I'm going to die lost of blood? "Blake! Hey Blake! Come on wake up! Zachary said while holding him back from me.

But then he calm down and his eyes started to back to it's normal color, the first thing he saw was me, but my eyes started to close the last thing I saw was his expression and him calling my name, "Christel!" I could tell by his voice that he would never forgive him self for doing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up in a white room, I had a Rv to my left and tubs on my arm which was sending blood to me, so I thought I was in a hospital, "oh so you finally woke up" someone said beside me, I turn to see the doctor.

"w...what happen?" my memories was still a little fuzzy, "one of your friends said that you fell the you hurt you self and he brought you here, black hair I think?" he said while writing something on my papers, I knew he was talking about Leo, now I could remember everything.

Blake sucking on my blood, him hurting me, Zachary trying to get him off me, Leo by my side, me losing a lot of blood....Blake calling me name.

"your a very, very lucky girl, if you would have lost anymore blood you would be dead right now" the doctor said with a small laugh, thinking it was funny, how is someone dying funny what kind of doctor would be that?!?

All of a sudden the door fly open and my dad ran through it, "Christel!" my dad called out, "I'm sorry sir but you can't be in here" the doctor said trying to push my dad out of the room, "thats my daughter!" he finally said.

The doctor look at me to see if he was telling the truth, what the heck why would a stranger come into my room calling me name in worry and say that 'she's my daughter!' are you really that dumb, I wanted to say this but I just nod my head, he let my dad pass.

"...can I have a moment with my daughter?" my dad ask the doctor, "of course" the doctor said while leaving, once he shut the door my dad started to talk, "what happen? Who done this to you?" he said.

I would have thought that Blake or someone should have told him  what ahppen? Maybe they don't want him to know? "uh I...fell down the stairs" I said, "really~ then why is you neck the only thing that got hurt?" he ask rising a eyebrow.

Oh crap I'm always bad at lying! I laid there not knowing what to do, I felt bad for lying to him but...At that point Leo and Zachary walked in, "how are you doing Christel?" Leo ask, "I've been better" I said with a smile, "what happen? I thought you guys would protect her! Where's Blake!" My dad said getting angry,