XXVI.

Hey, hey! Sorry, for the late update, but here's an extra long chapter just for you guys! Hopefully it'll make up for the one less chapter and the late update for this week! Oh and be sure to head on over to "My Kik-Ass Boy Girlfriend" (click on external link) for the first update on Monday, June 23rd! :D... Enjoy!

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Tyler's POV

"I love you, Tyler," he said, smiling so wide it seemed his cheeks would explode.

"I love you too, Hunter," I said leaning in to peck him on the lips.

Wow. I knew Hunter had an effect on me, but I didn't know it was bad enough that just one kiss and one 'I love you' from him would cause me to forget everything I was doing. What was I doing again? I was so lost in my daze that I started to stare off into space, my eyes were crossing.

"Babe, are you okay?" Hunter asked, breaking me out of my trance as he tapped on my my shoulder.

I shook my head and saw a worried look on his face. "I'm fine," I reassured him, giving him a really bright smile.

"Are you sure? You seemed so out of it..." he trailed off. "What's in your mind?"

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"You," his eyes widened. "About how much I love you. How my feelings for you affect me so much that I forget what I'm doing with just one touch or one word from you. Ab—"

Hunter smashed his lips on mine and I gasped from the contact, only to realize that I still had some pieces of the hamburger in my mouth, but Hunter didn't care. In fact, he even explored my mouth with his tongue, sucking up the bit of burger into his mouth.

"Mmm... TylerBurger," he moaned, making my cheeks flood with red in embarrassment. I playfully smacked the side of his head

"That's gross!" I complained, but he just smirked.

"Gross? I think you made it taste better!" he reasoned. I was dying of embarrassment now. "I'm just teasing you, baby," he chuckled, ruffling my hair. My cheeks were still flushed as I looked down, deciding what to do with this guy.

I peeked at the corner of my eye and saw him pop a french fry on his mouth and thought of an idea. Before he pushed it into his mouth with his lips, I grabbed his wrist, which caused him to freeze in place. He turned to look at me with a french fry sticking out of his mouth.

"I wanna try," I said as I gave him a mischievous smirk. Then, I leaned closer to him and clamped my mouth over his, stealing the french fry using my tongue and then pulled back. I pushed the fry into my mouth with my lips and started chewing. "You're right, it does taste better. Much better," I emphasized.

I reveled in the taste of the fry, which was also mixed with Hunter's spit. The idea sounds gross — I know — but something about it was very... arousing? I found it sexy that I just stole food from Hunter's mouth.

Moments later, the waitress came back with two plates of pancakes I didn't even know we ordered. The thing that caught my eye? 

Whipped cream.

"Hey, Hunter, you like whipped cream, don't you?" I asked, turning to him with an innocent smile curling at the corner of my lips. I saw his eyes dart from mine to the plates on the table and he immediate caught on to what I was thinking. He leaned over to slide one of the plate to him and scooped up some whipped cream using his finger and popped it into his mouth.