X. *Special*

* This chapter may or may not contain grammitcal errors and typos. *

Scott's POV

Who knew I'd miss Tyler so much? I know I should've known. I was in love with the guy! How I want to see him so badly in my arms. I wanted to be with him. I needed to be with him.

That's what's different with Tyler out of all the people I've been with. His presence near me has become a necessity. Hell, because of him, I've actually started to do better in school, I've been able to set my life straight! I know what I want in my life now, and that is to be better for Tyler.

Before I met Tyler, I completely had no idea what to do with my life. In fact, everything in my life was all over the place! However, ever since he left — I know it was because his parents thought I wasn't good enough for him — I started to think about my future.

What do I want to do in the future? I want to become an architect. My teachers back then have always praised me for my artistic skills and I've always been interested in architectural designs, so why not put them together?

I was going to the bakery for my daily fix of coffee so I can start my day off right. The semester ends in two weeks, so I'll be visiting Tyler for the summer. When I get back, I'll work harder towards being an architect.

"Scott?" a voice called out to me while I was in line. I looked back to see a guy about Tyler's age looking towards me.

I cocked a brow at him, "Do I know you?"

"It's Michael! Tyler's friend?"

The realization hit me. It was Tyler's best friend: the flirt. He looks, fresh today.

"Oh hi, what's up?" I asked him.

"Have you heard from Tyler? He hasn't contacted any of us since he left."

I nodded. "Yeah, he sent me a text before he left and I thought he would be totally gone, but it turns out he'll only be gone for six months."

"What happened to the marriage?"

"It was a sham." I saw a weird look flash through Michael's face. "Is there something wrong?"

"It doesn't add up."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, never mind. When was the last time you talked to him?"

"Last week. My classes will actually be done in two weeks, so I'll be flying to Los Angeles to see him off." Michael's face fell.

"Oh," he trailed off. "Do you really love him?"

"Of course I do. I already have plans for our future together. I'm doing better with life now. I'm fixing everything up so his parents would approve of us."

There was a glimmer in Michael's eyes. Was this guy... crying?

I got my coffee and headed out of the bakery. I didn't realize but Michael was still sticking with me. I noticed that his eyes were still filled with tears.

"What's wrong, Michael?" I asked.

He raised a hand and placed his palm on my face. "Please, Scott,"

I was confused. What was Michael doing now? Does this guy like me? Why is he all emotional and touchy today?

"Michael?" I asked placing a hand over his to take it off of my face. He raised his other hand to my other cheek and reaffirmed his hold. "What's with you today?"

"Please, forget about Tyler, Scott. He already has someone else," he told me. That only angered me.

"No, Michael. The stupid marriage was a fake. They're not actually getting ma—" I was stopped by Michael's lips crashing on mine.

My eyes widened in shock. What the fûck?! I immediately broke out of the kiss and shoved him off of me. My coffee fell down on the ground spilling everywhere, making me even angrier.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled, glaring at him.

"I love you," he whispered before running away.

What did he say? He loves me? He barely even knows me! I barely know him! What the hell was that about?

My lips started tingling. I'm not sure if I liked the contact, but something felt different from his kiss. It was very different from Tyler's kisses and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Did I actually like the kiss? Well, I gotta admit, Michael's cute, but he's not Tyler. He's also a flirt! I wouldn't be surprised if he does that with all of the guys he meets. So why did that kiss make me feel... different?

Man, I think I just miss Tyler. I can't wait for the two weeks to pass by so I can be with my Tyler again.

I'm coming for you, babe. Just hold on for two more weeks. We'll be together again soon.

* * * * * * *

A/N: So that was the special chapter I promised you guys! Hopefully you guys like this suddent turn in events! Be sure to stay tuned for Wednesday's Chapter! :) Thoughts?

Vote! Comment! Fan!

-panda_lover_1996

[] [] [] [] [] [] []

Time Stamp: April 20, 2014

Word Count: 783