XX.

This is the last of the irregular updates! We go back on regular schedule starting next week! :D

* This chapter may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Nathan's POV

The fact that Tyler hasn't gotten any better was starting to worry me. First, he randomly passes out in front of everyone at breakfast and just last night, it looked he was having muscle spasms. That weird sound that came out of his mouth was even more alarming.

Hopefully he feels better today.

It's been a couple of days since Dean and I met up. I wonder how he's holding up in LA. He did say he had family around here, but I haven't heard anything from him since that night we landed in the city. 

I grabbed my phone and started to dial his number. It took a few rings before someone finally picked up the phone. "Hello?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

"Uh... Isn't this dean's phone?" I asked dumbfounded. Did someone steal his phone?

"Who is it, Ina?" I heard someone ask from the other line. "Hello?"

"Dean?"

"Oh, hey, Nathan! How've you been, man?" Okay, so his phone didn't get stolen. 

"Hey, who was just on the phone?"

"Ahaha, I forgot to introduce you to her the other night! That was Ina. We met at the club while you were getting your freak on with her friend."

Wait, so he hooked up with that guy' friend?

"Anyway, why did you call?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. I got nothing to do!"

"Of course I want to hang out today! I have nothing to do too! What time do you want to meet up and where?"

"How about the mall at noon?"

"Sounds good! I'll see you there!"

It was still really early in the morning. I checked the time and it said 7AM. Just when I hung up, I saw Tyler coming down the stairs with a happy look on his face, which confused me quite a bit. He looked so frazzled last night but now it's as if nothing happened.

"Hey, Tyler! You feelin' better?" I asked him. He gave me a warm smile.

"Never better!" he squealed.

"We'll you're a bit peppy today, did something happen?" I asked. His smile just got wider  after the question. Something is seriously wrong wight his guy.

He came closer to me and looked around to check if anyone else was present. "He finally confessed!"

I cocked an eye brow at him. "Confessed? Confessed wh— OH." He engulfed me in a hug and kissed my cheeks.

"Hey! Get your hands off of Tyler!" a voice shouted from the top of the stairs. Hunter came running down towards Tyler and pried him off of me, wrapping his arms around Tyler's shoulders in a protective stance.

"Chill, Hunter. It was your buy that threw himself on me," I smirked.

He forced Tyler to face him and claimed his mouth. I just shook my head and chuckled. "So you guys are finally together, eh?"

"Don't do that again, Tyler," he scolded.

"Oh, come on, Hunter! We have Nathan to thank for making us realize our feelings for each other!"