IV.

*Dedicated to KatieShakespeare because "The Boss" and her other books are awesome! :)*

Sorry if this is a bit too short! :\ lol But thanks for your continued support, today will be the last of the daily updates heheh... IThe normal schedule for this will be every Friday, but I'll try to make it so that it's Monday/Friday instead. :)

* This chapter may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos *

Francine on the side -->

* * * * * * *

Tyler's POV

"What? Who decided this and when?" I still couldn't get rid of the look of disbelief on my face as if they just told me my cute little puppy died. Oh, yeah I would really be devastated if I lost Friday.

"We said, you're going to be moving in with the Youngs next week and you're going to be spending a lot of time with Hunter. By next winter, you two will be getting married. When we decided this was when you decided to keep seeing Scott. You've changed, Tyler. Sure you might be better than you were after what happened with Dylan, but you're still not changing for the better," my dad said.

"What about school? I go to school here, dad. Plus, all of my friends are here! I can't leave my life here," I whined.

"You mean you can't leave Scott here. No, Tyler. You don't have a say in this. We've already bought your plane ticket and have made arrangements for you to be able to move in with them by next week without a problem," my mom explained.

"Does this Hunter guy even know what his parents are making him do? Is he even gay?"

"His parent probably talked to him about it as soon as we hung up the phone. As for his sexual orientation, we're not sure. But we do know that he's also having relationship problems."

"Mom! You can't do this to me! I don't want to go! You can't force me into marrying someone I don't even know," I complained.

"We can and we will, Tyler. Everything's set and the decision is final. You will be getting on that plane bound for Los Angeles next week and you cannot do anything about it," my dad said. I really hated my parents right now.

"Why? Why did you guys make an agreement to have us married even before we were born?" I asked.

"Back in high school, we were foolish kids and made stupid promises. This betrothal was one of those that we never expected to be taken seriously," my dad stated, my mom nodding.

My mom continued, "And then they came to us for help as they were laid off and needed a new source of income. We gave them our family business and agreed to marry you guys to repay us for our help."

"They were more than happy to accept the marriage, but when we moved to London, we lost contact until a few weeks ago."

Dammit. Why the hell did they have to find each other now? Didn't they know that I'm finally starting to be happy again? To be happy with Scott by my side? I'm majorly pissed right now.

- - - - - - -

"Congratulations, Tyler!" Cassandra squealed as we walked down the halls on the way to my locker before school.

"What the hell are you talking about, Cassandra? I don't want to get married. Not yet. Not with some stranger," I deadpanned.

"Who's getting married?" The voice startled me. I turned around to face its source and found Michael standing close behind me with a huge smile on his face.