V.

* This chapter may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos. *

Tyler's POV

The plane ride was boring. I didn't have much to do onboard and I got stuck next to a fat guy it became too hard for me to get out of my seat just so I can use the toilet. I sent my last message to Scott not expecting a reply, because I don't have roaming on my cell so even if he does text back, I wouldn't receive it.

Our plane is about to land in fifteen minutes and I can honestly say that I'm scared shítless. I don't know what to expect from this Hunter person and I don't even know how he looks like. I don't know if I'll like his personality. He better not be an ass. If I have to live with him for a whole years just so I can prove to my parents that we will never work, he at least has to be someone I can tolerate.

It's my first time being out of the country throughout my whole seventeen years in this world and I must say that this is a nice change. I'm starting to love the look of the city even though it doesn't look exactly like it does in the movies. I moved quickly to the luggage claim and waited for my stuff to pass by and then I grabbed them and headed for the door.

Wait, I'm supposed to be meeting this Hunter person here at a café in the airport somewhere. Good, at least I can have my coffee fix to make me feel better about this whole thing even if it's just a little bit. I wandered around the airport for a bit to look for the damn café but I can't find it anywhere.

Five minutes later, I finally found a café although I'm not sure if this was where we were meeting. I didn't care though. I just wanted my coffee so I went inside and got in line to order a cup.

"I'll take a medium black coffee," I told the clerk. She quickly turned around, grabbed an empty cup and filled it with black coffee. She handed it to me and I walked to the mixing station so I can add some creamer and sugar.

When the coffee is finally up to par with my taste, I continued wandering around. I looked around the café and found some interesting pictures of people who've visited this specific establishment. Then I overheard someone talking a few feet away from me. Me dying of boredom, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Yeah, he's probably the whore of his town. Gay teens like him are very hormonal, he probably can't even keep his díck in his pants," said the stranger.

I gave him a once over and found him very attractive. He had a beard going on along his jawline and his brown locks were wavy against the top of his head. I he had this deep sexy voice that I wouldn't mind hearing in my dreams and beautiful blue eyes. Too bad his personality was kind of bad. I feel bad for the person he's badmouthing.

"C'mon man, he can't be that bad," the other guy said.

Completely drawn to their conversation, I took a seat on the table that was nearest to them so I can get a better listen. They didn't seem to notice me trying my best so I can hear them.

"Seriously, I don't think he's as good as my parents have told me he was. You can hit on him or console him as long as you keep him away from me,"

"No, man. He's your fiancé. And I'm not a guy" the woman chuckled. "Don't be so mean, he came all the way here for you!"

"Pssh, I don't care."

"It's not that hard. All you have to do is say 'Welcome home, Tyler!' and give him a warm smile. Make him feel at home."

I almost choked on  my drink when I heard what the woman just said.

"Why the hell should I welcome him?" the guy hissed.