chapter 13

Leah’s POV

I arrived early to school, parked my bike and surveyed the gathering crowd near something or should I say someone. Standing by his car was some dude; tall and well built but not like my Adrian. The more I looked at him the more I realized how familiar he is, like I’ve met him before.

I was staring way to long because he caught me looking, he plastered a smirk on his face and gave me a nod which I returned by flipping him the bird. Even from this distance I could still hear his laugh, I was dismounting my bike and was about to walk to the entrance of the school but turned around only to walk into hard chest. I’m pretty sure you can guess who.  

He wrapped his hands around my waist to steady me, which meant he was invading my personal bubble. I tried to push him away but only to be boxed in between him and my bike. Looking up I’ve noticed everyone watching us, girls glaring once again and boys drooling over me while others smirked at the guy; Like they know what he’s up to.

Not wanting to be a part of this, I said not so nicely “Move.” “No I don’t think so babe” he said smirking which I so wanted to punch of his face….which I did. But because I was nice, didn’t use my wolf strength; it was still a hard punch without the needed wolf power.

I socked him in the face, not expecting it he stumbled with a surprised look…yeah I get that a lot I thought while giving him a smirk of my own. Taking the space to my advantage, I swiftly walked passed him hearing the ‘ooo’ and ‘ahh’ from the guys also including the death glares from the girls aimed at me that now can even kill death with one look.

Keeping the smirk on my face l kept walking but the idiot who didn’t get my message, caught up to me. “I like my girls feisty” he said while slinging his arm over my shoulder. I elbowed his ribs causing him to withdraw his arm, “Sheesh, women you’re so violent.” He still wouldn’t give up; ignoring him I walked to my locker which made him lean against it, blocking my way.

“Well, let’s put our differences behind us and start over” he extended his hand to shake. I looked at his hand like it was a disease and back to him, he wasn’t expecting me shake it I hope. He slowly withdrew his hand and started to rub the back of his head…Just like Adrian.

Now that I look at him properly he looks like the guy I met at my introduction ritual thing; the one who raised his glass at me and that looks like the Alpha and his mate. The creep I was to avoid, now that rings a bell.

“Ok, so they call me Zack” rolling my eyes I replied sarcastically “If you wish to be called that, but I can think of way better words for you, none to pleasant.” Pushing him out of the way and entering the combination, I felt someone staring at me, knowing who it is I turned to look at my mate; hating that stupid hoody that’s covering his beautiful face.

I gave him a small smile because I knew that he didn’t want us to be seen together, which I’m hating, now  that I can’t show my affection towards him, but had to agree because if it’s to make him happy then so be it.

I grabbed my books stuffing them in my bag, closing my locker and walking away not waiting for the jerk.

I made it to class, thank the Lord I finally got rid of that fool. I took a seat at the back just needing some time alone after that idiot annoyed me. I zoned out in my Bio class, not studying about humans but wolves. The anatomy and stuff like that, but I didn’t care I already knew this stuff from the other wolf school, yes there’s more than one wolf school in the world.

I opened my book, flipped to the end and started doodling. No later than I’ve drawn a heart with Adrian’s’ and my name in it with an arrow going through-once again I do have my fantasies- was our class disturbed by the asshole. I don’t think once I’ve said his name but these words suite him so much better, so why say his real name.