chapter 11

just so you all know

i'vejust experienced my first writers block

and because of it i decided to write two chapter that will be uploaded today

for chapter 12 give me a few hours because my cat decided to stop me working by sitting on my laptop, just so i'm not lying there is proof on my profile picture...so yeah blame my cat not me.... well here's chapter 11

*************

Leah's POV

I practically skipped home all because I've got my mate...well kind of, but that won't bring down my mood. My plan is set, step two is in motion, step one was getting him to agree to the trial thing and now it's to make him fall in love with me and get him over his insecurities of how he looks, while convincing him that I can take care of myself against bullies. Then after that is all done we become a couple that doesn't have to hide no more.

With a dreamy sigh I stepped inside my house "Honey, I'm hoommee!!" I exclaimed happily and skipped to the kitchen where Jack stands with a wooden spoon in one hand and a pan in the other. "What's cooking good looking" I said ywith a smile that hasn't seemed to left my face, since Adrian.

Ah Adrian, my Adrian, my mate, my future boyfriend 'Ok, ok we get it your more in love with the boy than I am. God you're such a girl' said my wolf, she so rolled her eyes at me.

Ignoring her, I concentrated on what Jack said but missed it because I went back to Adrian....hmm I wonder what's he doing, maybe I should call him. We exchanged numbers when we reluctantly went our separate ways.

I was snapped out of it when Jack flicked my nose, scowling at him I pointed to some random place and said with wide eyes "Look what's that?" when he turned, I slapped him on the back of his head. "Don't start a fight that you can't win" I warned him like he was a five year old kid.

"Well someone's happy" he mumbled while rubbing his head "Yes I am" I told him showing my pearly white teeth, "You know I didn't hit you that hard, so don't make it seem so" "Yeah well you're not the one who got hit, so how would you know" he countered.

He had a point but I wasn't going to tell him that, so ignoring him I skipped to the fridge, something tells me I'm going to be skipping quite a lot. Grabbing a drink, I easily opened it with the excitement that I have, "Ok I have to know, what happened to you, that made you able to open the bottle all by yourself" Jack asked sarcastically.

Glaring at him but didn't last long due to the fact that I was talking about Adrian who lightens my mood even just by a thought, so imagine if I were to be with him. I would literally be a big ball of sunshine, I sat on the chair getting as comfortable as I can and explained my life story to Jack.

He patiently waited for me to start "Ok, so I took your advice-" "that I gave you last week, but held it off until today to talk to him" interrupted Jack. "Yeah, well it was hard to go up and talk to him," I explained "Anyway,-"so I told Jack from Monday and how I avoided Adrian to the part where we made up ending it with a content sigh.

After awhile, Jack broke the silence that made me tense. "You know I do have to meet him" he said casually. "Tomorrow seems fine, why don't you invite him over."

Fiddlesticks.

"Uhh, pff you don't have to" trying to think of an excuse to stop him "But I want to." He replied. Ok Leah, think of something...anything. "Well...he uh... I mean we, you know-" "No I don't know" he smartly said. "Uh ha, we first have to get to know one another" I said feeling triumphant, and now relaxed.

"Very well..." I was now mentally celebrating with fireworks and a cake for avoiding this, feeling very proud of myself. "I'll meet him this Sunday, there you have four days to get to know as much as you can" he paused and came right in my face "Then it's my turn!" he said while laughing evilly and walking away with his dinner. Notice how he offered me dinner as well, I should so get him a 'best uncle' coffee mug, if they have one.