Chapter 1: Meeting Addison

Your POV:

I can't believe that mom and dad enrolled me to my dream school! Seabrook! And I can't wait to be in the cheer squad, they say they have the best cheer and they always win in the cheering contest.

I took my bag and kissed my mom and dad goodbye. I rushed to the school hoping I ain't late. Then something caught my eyes before entering. A boundary. "What's up with this?" I asked myself and touched it. I saw a sign that says zombies. Wait, there is no such thing as zombies, right? Not this time and not today...this is a perfect day for me...this can't be all real.

I continued to walk inside the school and saw a lot of people. "Wow..." I whispered and saw someone come to me. "Hey, my name's Addison, and you must be the new girl, well, welcome to Seabrook." She smiled. "Thanks, so uh...what's with the boundary?" I asked. "Oh that? That's because–" "hey Addison! Time to go!" I saw a guy call her. "Coming!" She looks at me. "Well I need to go...my cousin will get mad at me. Hope to see you soon..." She smiled and left.

She's nice! I like her. Then the bell rang and I looked at the paper I am holding, it's my schedule. "Math class..." I sighed and goes to the designated classroom I am suppose to be in.

I entered it and saw Addison again with someone. They seem to be having fun. I sat down beside the girl she is with. "Hey, the name's Bree!" Her friend smiled. "The name's (Y/N)..." I smiled and so did she. "Wow, that's a pretty cute name! I love it!" She chuckled and so did I. "Um Addison..." I trailed off. "Yeah?" She asked. "What were you talking about? Like why is there a boundary before entering the school?" She was about to answer when the teacher came in.

WHY CAN'T I JUST KNOW ABOUT THE BOUNDARY!?

End of chapter 1