Epilogue

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay, I've been sick and then busy with exams. I can't believe the story is over! I had fun writing it. =)

Strange meets Weird - Epilogue

-- 3 years later ---

Amy, Linny, Zach and Matthew got out of the limousine and started walking down the red carpet. Flashes were almost blinding them, but by now they were all used to it. Amy was wearing a long beautiful dress and looked like a movie star, which she now was. They were at the world premiere of "When dimensions collide", and Mandy Ferris was the lead actress. Her co-stars were famous Hollywood actors but it was her performance that had gained the most attention from critics. At first,

people questioned her potential as an actress, everybody knew that the writer of the script had asked for her specifically, but soon the questions ceased and compliments showered her.

The movie was based on a book of the same name, written by a now famous Linny. "When dimensions collide" had been an instant hit, and when people started talking about movie rights, Linny had insisted on writing the book herself. Her other condition? Giving Amy the lead role. She couldn't imagine anybody else as that character, since it had been written with her best friend in mind.

As they walked, photographers asked Linny to show them her engagement ring and she obliged. While she showed them the ring, she smiled remembering the day that Zach had proposed.

* Flashback *

Exactly two years after their first date, Zach had taken Linny to a romantic picnic. He had packed everything himself and they were eating strawberries while watching the sunset. Suddenly, Zach got on one knee and asked the most exciting question Linny had ever heard: "Linny, darling, would you marry me?". Linny was speechless and her eyes filled with tears of joy. She nodded and then kissed Zach passionately.

* End of flashback *

They were getting married in a month, but they hadn't disclosed any details. When Amy got married, Matthew and her had a small church wedding abroad, and had only invited close friends and family. Linny decided she wanted something like that, but instead of a church wedding, Zach and Linny were going to get married on the beach.

She was still daydreaming about it when they were stopped by the first journalist.

- Linny, how excited are you to see your book transformed into a movie?

- Oh, it's very exciting. We have seen parts of it and it's great. Mandy shines in her role as Amanda Watson.

- Is it true that Amanda was based on Amy?

Linny laughed. How could she deny it? Even the names were similar, not to mention their personalities.

- Yes, it's true. That's why I wanted Mandy to play the role.

The rest of the interviews were similar. Amy was asked about her first experience as an actress while Matthew and Zach stood there, were very proud of the girls' success and expressing their support.

Lenny and his girlfriend were also present. They hadn't come in the same limousine, but they were there showing their support and smiling for the cameras. Amy had been worried that Lenny would be uncomfortable with the romance between her and Matthew but it had been the opposite. When she told him she was going to date Matthew, he only said "Finally!", and gave her a hug. It was a great relief because her band was extremely important to her. 

Linus had also been invited to the premiere and was waiting inside for his friends. When he read the book, he noticed the similarities with events that happened to him and Linny, but never asked her about it. Then, when the character that was clearly based on him was cast, he had been quite proud to see that an Oscar nominated actor would play the role. Of course, he didn't brag about it because, who would believe him? But deep down he knew. He had often wanted to ask Linny

about it, he knew there she and Amy were keeping secrets from him, but then again everybody had secrets, so why bother them? He smiled when he saw Amy and Linny entering. Moments later the lights were turned off and the movie began. Linus smiled and took his girlfriend hand, ready to see Linny's book come to life on the big screen.