Chapter 15- Awakening

(Chapter 15- Awakening)

“Paris really?!” I exclaimed.

“Really.” He stated.

I looked around at my surroundings as we stepped off the plane. I have always wanted to come to Paris. Chase is amazing to remember these things. I used to keep a model of the Eiffel Tower in my room.

“Thank you.” I squealed hugging him affectionately.

“You’re welcome” He smiled hugging me back. “After you have transformed and learned to control your cravings we will go explore the city.”

Oh yes I almost forgot about me changing what will the wedding stuff going on. To be honest I’m getting excited about it all. I will be glad when I am able to help protect everyone. I’m still a little sad about my human life that is coming to an end though. I probably only have a few hours left of it.

Chase ushered us to the car waiting for us and we got in. I wasn’t sure where we were going yet but I’m sure I will love it. The car drove further and further out of town until we were on a back road to nowhere.

“Chase where are we going?” I asked looking out the window in confusion.

“We are going to one of our family homes.” He smiled.

Before I was able to ask any more questions the car came to a stop. Chase gently grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. When I was out my eyes instantly went to the beautiful building that stood in front of me. It was mansion with lots of windows and a huge balcony on the top floor. There was also breath taking landscaping surrounding the building. Trees and flowers were everywhere, it was beautiful.

“Come on I’ll show you the place.” Chase said pulling me along eagerly.

I nodded and walked after him. When we stepped inside the house it was just a beautiful as the outside. Everything looked very expensive and the rooms were enormous. It was pretty much how I expected it to look. Chase showed me around the house and then led us up to our room. It was the, master bedroom with its own en suite bathroom. The room was nicely decorated, I could tell a lot of time and money went into to it all together.

“What should we do now?” I asked sitting down on the bed.

“I could think of a few things.” Chase smirked sexily.

Chase made his way to me and pushed me down on the bed gently. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him to me. His lips met mine hungrily as I deepened the kiss. Soon Chase and I were completely naked and under the sheets. I think you know what happened next.

*****

“Well that was fun.” I said breathlessly.

“Let do it again.” Chase smiled naughtily.

“Don’t think so Chase. Not everyone has the stamina you do.” I laughed.

“True.” He said wrapping me in his arms.

Chase and I laid there holding each other, just enjoying being in each other’s arms. You know if a month ago someone told me I would be married and in love with my best friend I would have called them crazy, but now I couldn’t imagine it any other way. I finally felt that this is where I belong. I just wish I would have seen it sooner.

“Are you ready?” Chase asked.

I instantly knew what he meant. I had been thinking the same thing to myself most of the day. Am I ready? Am I ready for my life to change completely? Am I ready and willing to give up my humanity? The more I thought about it I came to my decision.