Chapter 2- The Truth

(Chapter 2- Explanations)

Recap-

“Ashlyn I’m a vampire?”

*****

“You’re a vampire?” I asked slowly.

He nodded his head waiting for my response but I’m sure it wasn’t the one he saw expecting. I burst out laughing at what I could only assume was his attempt at being funny and almost fell off the bed. After I saw the serious look on his face I sobered up but still couldn’t wipe the smile off my face.

“Ok then, I’m Bella Swan.” I said.

“Ashlyn I’m being serious.” He said crossing his arms over his chest.

“Good, me to.” I smiled.

This boy was crazy. There is no way he can expect me to believe him. I hope he hasn’t been trying to convince anyone else of this or I’m sure they’ll lock him up forever. Maybe he is having some sort of mental break down from being away so long?

I’m not sure if that is possible but I’m not ruling out anything here. I think I’ll suggest he see a counselor or something to help with whatever he is going through. Lord knows my mom see’s enough of them for her depression so I know of a quite a few.

“Ok, I guess I’ll just have to prove it.” He said.

Oh lord he’s going to hurt himself just to prove he’s a vampire? This isn’t good.

“Please don’t.” I begged. “I believe you.”

He shook his head. “No you don’t.”

Damn, I forgot he can tell when I’m lying. We’ll except earlier but that was just a fluke.

“Ok, I don’t but you don’t have to hurt yourself.” I admitted.

He chuckled before he stood up and vanished right before my eyes and appeared on the other side of the room.

“Still think I’m kidding?” He smirked.

I had to scratch my head on that one. I have to say that almost looked real. Maybe he took some magic classes in Italy of something. Either way that was pretty cool.

“Wow that was good.” I nodded.

He let out a sigh of frustration and ran a hand through his hair. “Will nothing convince you?”

“Well you could try something else.” I challenged.

Let’s see what else this boy has up his sleeve. After all if he’s giving me a magic show it would be rude not to humor him.