Reunited

Clarke
It felt so good to be free. So good to know there wasn't someone watching my every move. I felt safe, until we heard a snap in the woods.

"Whose there?" Bellamy yells

"Put your weapons on the ground."We hear a voice say

We're they stupid, we didn't have any weapons. I look at Bellamy and he takes my hand

"We don't have weapons. We're unarmed." I yell back at the person

Murphy comes to stand beside me. Octavia next to him. Miller next to Bellamy then Jasper and Monty.

"Show your face!" Murphy demands

"We should just run." Octavia whisperers

I look at Bellamy "we could."

"Up to you princess." He tells me

I ask Murphy because he next to me what to do, "let's make a run for it."

We all agree. On the count of 3 we would run. We'd all go in different directions and meet back up a tree we all saw coming out of the tunnels.

"1" I whisper looking to Bellamy
"2" Bellamy whispered looking to Octavia
"3" Octavia whispered looking at Jasper
"Now!" Jasper yelled

We heard a gun shot and we all stopped "Wait!" A voice said
I recognized the voice, I knew the voice. But it couldn't be could it. We still couldn't see the people but I trusted my gut.

I starts to walk towards the bush "Clarke!" Bellamy yelled to me

I put up a finger for them to be quiet. I walked quietly, I reached down and grabbed a stick for protection in case I was wrong. I got to the bush, I tightened my grip on the stick. I looked behind the bush, I was right.

"Kane?" I said shocked to see him

"Hello Clarke." He says standing up from behind the bush.

I dropped the stick and went back to Bellamy and my group. We all looked at each other confused. It was silent until Bellamy broke the silence.

Bellamy
"Who all made it down here?" He asked

"Everyone except." He took a pause. I squeezed Clarke's hand and she squeezed it back. "Except chancellor Jaha."

I let a quietly breath "I'm sorry."

"So that means my mom, is here. She isn't dead?" I heard Clarke ask

Without responding he whistles and a group of people show themselves. I looked around and recognize a few of them. Clarke looked like she knew them all.

"Clarke?" I heard a voice say

"Mom?" Clarke said grabbing my hand again

"Your alive. I knew you couldn't be dead." I heard someone say.

"Mom!!" Clarke yells and runs up to her mother.

"I love you baby. I am so proud of you. And I know your father would be too." I heard her mother say to her.

"Don't mom." Clarke said pulling away from her mom and coming back to me.

"What is it sweetie." He Mom said coming up to us

"Dad's dead, and it's all your fault." Clarke said starting to cry

"Clarke this is the time. Can we talk about it later?" Her Mom asked.

Clarke shook her head and agreed.

"Honey, introduce me to your friends." She smiled. Clarke grabbed my hand and began.

"This is Bellamy Blake. He's my boyfriend, and helps me run things down here." She told her mom. I smiled at the fact She called my her boyfriend. I was truly in love with her.

"Hi Bellamy. I hope you haven't hurt my daughter." She said shaking my hand

"I haven't. I love you and would do anything to protect her." I told her Clarke smiled

"Mom this is Murphy. He can be a dick, and we got off to a rough start, but he's one of my closest friends." Clarke said. A ting of jealousy and rage swept over me, but I ignored it.

"Hello Mrs. Griffin. Nice to meet you." Murphy said shaking her hand

She smiled and shook his hand back. "Ass kisser." I whispered to him

"Float your self Bellamy." He said and punched my arm.

She continued onto Miller, then Raven, Jasper then finally Monty.

Murphy
"So kids you have a camp? And if so what are you 8 doing out here?" Kane asked

"We do have a camp. This way." Clarke said, still by her moms side.

Me, Bellamy, Octavia, Miller, Raven, Jasper and Monty walked together while Clarke walked in the front with Kane and Abby.

"Clarke's different around her mom." Octavia said

"She hasn't seen her mom in a while O. She's excited to see her." Bellamy said

"Think shell forget about us and go back to being one of the privileged again?" I asked

"Guys stop. Clarke loves all of us. She spending time with her mom. She's happy." Jasper said

As we walked back to camp, us 7 all talked about how different it would be with the ark here.

When we arrived back to camp we all walked up to Clarke to se if she wanted to get a drink and hang out.

"Sorry guys. I have to help my mother and Kane. Maybe later." She said as she walked into the drop ship.

Seconds later the drop ship door was closed and she was inside with Kane, her mother, the council and the guards.

"She is changing." I muttered to Bellamy.

Without Clarke we all got a drink. Since we couldn't hang out in the drop ship, we hung out in Bellamys tent. We sat in there for hours laughing, talking and just joking around. After about 3 hours, it was dark, and the drop ship door was open. Everyone but Clarke came out.

Raven
"Anyone else notice Clarke didn't come out of the ship with everyone else." Murphy asked.

"Forget it. She's probably in there with her new friends." Octavia said

"O! We're her friends. Damnit." Bellamy said.

"Oh well. I'm tired, I'm going to my tent. Night." Miller said leaving the tent.

Jasper and Monty went to their tent and then it was just me, Bellamy, Octavia and Murphy.

"You know the princess probably already forgot about us?" Murphy said

This time, Bellamy just shrugged his shoulders. "I'm tired. Could you all leave so I can sleep?"

We all left and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have 2 ways this story can go, and idk which way to choose. Ahh!
Anyway, 3 chapters in 2 day?! Go me😂
Update- I was reading this today, 4/3/18 and I noticed a lot of spelling errors so I fixed them that's why it says I uploaded it or whatever today. But I didn't, I posted it yesterday.