Miller

Octavia
It's been 4 days since Maya said we could find a way out. Clarke is pretty much better, still has a few cuts and gets tired really fast if doing to much work. Maya said it would take at least a week for Clarke to be back to normal, they took a lot of bone marrow. 

"Bell." I say jumping down of the top bunk

"Yea O?" He asks looking concerned

"How's Clarke doing? We need to get out of here before anything bad happens to any one else." I state, Bellamy standing up facing me now.

"I'm fine Octavia. Your brother is just being over protective and not wanting me to get hurt." Clarke says walking over to Bellamys side.

"Bell, let's get the hell out of here. She says she can do it. Trust her." I practically yell at him.

"Okay. Let's do it." He says with a smile on his face

I walk away to go get everyone and we meet at a table that we have in our dorm.

Clarke
"We're going home princess." Bellamy says hugging me

"Where is home?" I ask wrapping my arms around him

"The drop ship." He says before giving me a kiss on the head.

I sigh. "Guys, we gotta do this." Octavia yells over to us.

We rush over to the table to Monty, Murphy, jasper, Octavia, and Raven. Jasper turns up the volume on our speaker so we can talk without anyone listening. A few minutes later Maya comes walking in.

She sits down at the table with a look at dissatisfaction in her eyes. "What is it?" Jasper asks

"I know why you haven't seen any of your friends." She states, tears swelling in her eyes.

"We don't have anyone but us here." I says sounding confused.

"You do...did. There were 41 of you before you guys got here." She starts

"Did? Are they gone?" Bellamy asks almost yelling.

"Somewhat. 10 of them have already been killed for Marrow, 10 others are missing and I can't find them anywhere and the other 20 are locked up with the grounders. I have 1 with me." She says as she gets up and walks to the door.

She opens the door and Miller comes walking in. I get up and hug him, thankful to see him.

"Hey when did you guys get here?" He ask oblivious to what's going on.

"Couple days ago. Now come on we got to get out of here." Murphy says going back to the table

"Wait, before we start, how is Miller not with the others?" Octavia ask

"He had to go to medical, He was unconscious for 3 days. He's better now." Maya tells us

After that we all sit back down around the table, we fill Miller in on what's happening, then get to work.

"Before you guys go, Which will take a few days, Clarke you need to be checked by a doctor." Maya tells me.

Bellamy
"No! She isn't going to a doctor. She is fine, I trust her. Your people have done enough!" I yell letting the anger shows in my voice.

"Bellamy, it's okay. But Maya, how can I know that doctor won't steal bone marrow from me?" Clarke says grabbing my hand

"She won't, she's a friend of mine who is also like me, against bone marrow treatments." Maya says

"Okay, can we go now so we can get out of the mountain sooner?" Clarke asks

"Clarke..." I start but she motions that it's okay so I stop

"We can go now. But only me and you. More than us will draw attention." Maya says looking at me.

I nod at Maya to let her know I trust her. I pull Clarke in and give her a hug. She pulls away and gives me a kiss. "May we meet again."

"Hey!" I say grabbing her face "we will. I promise."

"I love you." She says kissing me once more.

"I love you too." I say giving her a final hug before she walk out of the dorms with Maya.

"Trust her Bellamy. It'll be okay." Jasper says

"Hope so." I mumble under my breath