Our Wedding!

I am soo sorry for the delay.

My cowriter, glamsrock96 is missing. I just hope to hear soon from here.

Love you girly. Thank you for being with me through this journey.

Love each and everyone of you too. Hope you stay with me through the other stories as well and perhaps through the life story of Liam?

what do you say? I really wish you leave your comments and thoughts for me.

Love to hear from you soon.

Soory again for the delay....

love you amazing amazing people!!!

The day finally dawned when I would become a wife. I had slept alone last night in another part of the house with Hannah and Emily as my neighbours," to prevent Sam from walking in", they had snickered as they raided the entire floor. All my new girlfriends had barged in with them. It was an awesome night. NO Alcohol though, my bridesmaids wanted to look gorgeous for the big day.

We had danced, joked, fooled around and had a gala time before Hannah put us all to bed at midnight. "Think of the dark circles girls." Was her threat and all of them scrambled to get some beauty sleep. I slept alone for perhaps the first time in months. It felt nice to hog the bed but it really got lonely soon. I wanted Sam. I needed his arms around me, holding me, loving me. I don't know when wanting Sam turned to wanting Mommy, and I was soon wailing my eyes out.

"Amy, you awake girly?" Hannah whispered from outside and I tried to snuffle quietly. She walked into the darkness of my room and sat beside me. "May I spend the night in your bed? She whispered as she played with my hair. Just like Mommy used to. I bawled as I lunged towards her. "I need you Hannah." I whispered and she hugged me tight. I slept in her arms. She cooed like a mother would over her infant. I prayed to God in those moments, "Please God, I don't ever want to loose her. Ever."

When she woke me, I felt like I was in a dream. I was surrounded with flower petals, white, pink red, all on my bed. It was simply amazing." Hannah?" I asked with a smile and she smiled back. "Get up my child, its a big day today." I got out of bed and my feet landed on  rose petals. Surprised I looked down and saw the way to the washroom was actually a pathway filled with rose petls. Millions of pretty petals filled the room.

"A gift from Sam." Hannah whispered as a single tear escaped my eye. I nodded and wiped it off then proceeded onto my rose filled path. The en-suite was filled with roses and candles. Like a spa, it sparkled in welcome. My wedding was truly a fantasy come true. Hannah followed me in, " Get ready princess for a bath fit for Cleopetra." She smirked and  looked in, sure enough the tub was filled with roses and milk and a lady stood there with bottles and tubs of mysterious looking stuff, she was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back even as a blush stole over. 

"Your wedding gift sweety, from me and my hubby." Hannah whispered and I gave her a watery smile. She hugged me and then  gesturing towards the lady, smiled and walked out. Leaving me with my very own spa treatment.

As soon as the long beautifying ritual got over, Emily walked in with a platter of fruits and milk. "Your breakfast princess." She smirked with a mock bow and left me. I sat in my robe and hogged as much as delicious fruit as my knotty nervous stomach would allow. I didn't know what to to next so I simply enjoyed the moment.

Sure enough no sooner did I finish my fruit, the other women walked in, all bejewelled and dazzling, laughing away knowing each and everyone looked like a princess. I starred at them, transfiex by their beauty and suddenly I felt vulnerable, how would I look? Could I even match up with their sopishticated charm and grace.