How Will I live without her???

DEDICATED TO ALL MY READERS!!!!

This is the beginning of the first ending that my co writer GlamRocks96 and I had come up with. This isn't the end, but a way towards it. the last chapter will be the starting point of another end as xoxoloveart has suggested...

hope you like it....

hei.... so Im uploading during exams.... :P

yups you could thank me by reading and voting and commenting... lolz...

or you could simply enjoy this book and a single vote and a smiley would be all the you send....

and I would love you for that.....

I love you all already...

okay no more blabbering:P

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SAM'S POV:

Its been two days since the fiasco at her parents'. She has been so low and sad. Although she pretends to be happy and cheary, she forgets that I have known her from the time she was loosing her milk teeth. God her restlessness is hurting me too.

I know how much her family means to her and this seperation is killling her inside. On top of it, I asked her to leave with me. I can read the indecision on her face. She has been cooking and cleaning a bit too much lately, her brows crinkled in concentration, her lips puckered up and her focus so strong that at times she doesn't even realise that I'm standing next to her.

This pained Aamara is hurting me. I feel like a looser, a sick phsyco who has forced a beauty to stay with me. I did not want her to stay with me out of obligation or anything. I wanted her to stay with me because it gave her as much happiness as it gave me. I could never ive with myself if she was sad or in pain because of me.

But, I know I will die if she leaves me. She is my world, my love, my life, and although I know that letting her go would ensure her family's acceptance of her again, I know, it will kill me. I sat there, in my study, head in my hands as I contemplated my next course of action. I cannot see her sad, but I am such a coward.

Let her go Sam, let her go. This chant kept reverberating in my head but my heart did not want to hear it. It was an intense internal battle. I did not even realise when I began to cry. Yes, I cried, I was breaking inside and no matter which option I choose, I would be the looser. A pained and sad Aamara would mean dying a thousand times every time I saw her like this and if I sent her away, I wouldn't even survive the journey back home.

"Sam, Sam!" Aamara was tugging at my hand. She pried it way to find me crying. With a free hand I tried to wipe my tears away and I looked the other side, I couldn't let her find me like this, but she had. How can I forget, we are tuned to each other. The world might call me poker face, but Aamara has always been able to read me like an open book, she could even when she was a child.

She softly brought my face towards her and stared deep into my eyes. "Sam, baby what happened? You have been crying and your eyes are read?" she asked softly, I could feel her love envelope me as she cradled my head to her heart. She hugged me there. Crooning to me, telling me all will be alright. But I was scared. So Scared that even breathing was difficult.

  She simply hugged me to her. Then pulling back she quitely held my hand as she signalled me to get up. As silently she then led me to our bedroom and sat me on the bed. She sat next to me and began to draw circles on my arm. I still refused to look at her. What would I say? That I am week and selfish, a coward who knowing you are in pain refuses to acknowledge it. Refuses to let you go because I cannot live with out you. What was I to say to her?

"Sam, tell me please, please Sam, what is eating you like this? You know baby I cannot see you in pain. PLease tell me. Is everything okay Sam? Is Cadbury fine? and business? what is it Sam?? Stop ignoring me darling please tell me. PLease Sam what happend?" 

When I did not respond, she began sobbing on my shoulder. "PLease Sam, please tell me what has happened? Its killing me to see you like this. I cannot take you like this too ontop of everything else please Sam, atleast you speak with me."

I turned towards her at these words. I could hold myself no longer, I knew if I did not say this now, I would forever and so, taking a deep breath I began, " Baby, I love you, more than life, more than anything on this planet. But because I love you I am now facing two problems and which ever way I see it, I loose. Frankly, after loosing for so many years and nearly loosing yu twice in these last months, I don't have the guts to loose you again. Call me a coward but I can't loose you. But Aamara, I understand that you need your family and you ove them. Leaving with me isn't going to be eaasy on you." She starred at me, with panic in her eyes as she realised where this was leading. I had to continue. To say it once and for all.

I did just that,"Ammara, if you want to leave me and go back to your parents, I undersand. I will not s-s-t-." I couldn't get the words out. She stared at me then she got up and put her arms around my neck. A small smile sneaked in on her lips and love sparkled in her eyes. "So Sammy darling," she cooed," you are worried that I will leave you? and so you want to say those words to me before I say them? Well honey, here is the deal. You are stuck with me for life. I am not leaving you. Now, or ever. Never. " She smailed.

Hope bloomed in my heart but I refused to acknowledge it. I had to get this out in the open. " BUt baby, I whispered, you are not happy with me. I can see the pain in your eyes and honestly, this distance between us is killing me. I have got to be a monster to force you to choose between me and you family, I cannot do this. Seeing you sad kills me a little every moment."

She smiled at me and pulled herself closer to me. kissing me softly on my lips, she said," Honey, I love you! I do. Never forget this. I have been sad yes, pained and confused, yes. But not for once could I think of eaving you. I have been thinking and have finally come to peace with my life. I have the man I ove in my arms and my brother's full support and love. My parents are against us at the moment, but they will come around, sooner or later. BUt I have spoken to Liam and decided that I want to shift to your hometown with you. I want to make us a new life. Only, I want you to allow Liam to be a part of our family. Is this alright?"

I nodded, too happy for words and kissed her with all the love in me. when we pulled back, after what seemed like ages, I realised that we were in bed, naked and in each others arms, just the way we like it.

........................................................

what do you think???? works????