LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori  I Love you for this!!!

People I think you should definately vote and comment on this lil chappie coz this was written by GLAMROCK96 especially for all you guys!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Aamara's POV:

I can't believe it! He was actually proposing! I looked down into his wonderful green eyes and smiled. I want to marry him. I do. I love Sam but there's still this whole thing with my parents and I don't know... I have no doubt that Sam would be faithful, this is all so new to me. I sighed and made up my mind. 
"I love you Sam and I'm gonna take a chance on us." He smiled and I smiled back at him. 
"of course I'll marry you!" I felt my eyes getting blurry and he hugged me tightly. 
"Aamara. Baby. You just made me the happiest man in the world!" He placed his soft lips on mine and I felt static all trough my body. He tugged at my shirt and I guess you can imagine what happened then. ................................
(Glamrock96 did not write this part and I did not wanna change anything she wrote..........)

>>>>>>>>>>>>
I woke up in Sam's arms and smiled. He was hugging me for dear life and I tried not to laugh. He was everything to me. And I just wish my family could except that. I sighed and fiddled with my ring. It was beautiful. Emerald surrounded by tiny diamonds and set in platinum.  I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this happy. But I was. 
I rolled over so that I was facing him, but careful not to wake him. He was so cute when he slept. I smiled and rubbed his face with my hand. He had stubble that looked incredibly sexy on him. He was a hunk! And he was all mine! I smiled at that and slowly pulled his hands away from me. 
He lay on his back as I got up and sat on top of him rubbing my hair in his face. He groaned and opened his eyes. I smiled and he gave me sleepy smile and rubbed face with his thumb. I kissed him and said.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." He nodded and I saw his eyes close back. I smiled and got up. 

After I got out of the shower Sam was out of the bed and I smelt something really good in the kitchen. 
I waltz in and saw him making pancakes and a cup of coffee waiting for me. My smile got bigger and I shook my head. He is so amazing! It really can't get any better then this!
I sat down at the table and sipped my coffee. While he sat a plate of food in my face. 
"I had to go out and buy that so eat up." I smiled at his urgency and he sat down next to me. 
We had so many things to discuss...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OHK PEOPLE... what do you think???

 vote please.... for glamrock96........... and comment and pm me if you have any suggestions or wanna write the next chappie....

well If I like what you wrote... kool you could write it....

awaiting your response people!!!

So what do you think should happen now??