chapter 6

Aamara's pov:

Sam pulled me into the house and right into the kitchen. He hugged me tight and kissed me with a burning hunger that I gladly returned. He pulled back and said," Babe, I wanted our time togeather to be special. As we cannot risk being seen by anyone, I tried to make it up to you at home. No one comes here so we will have our privacy." Saying so, he waved towards the kitchen and the sight mersmerised me. The dining table was ladden with food, flowers and wine, there was a pot simmering on the stove and the radio in the living room was blaring romantic songs. Wow this was so perfect. And all this done by Sam especially for me, made it even more special.  

I looked up at him and realised he was awaiting my verdict. I smiled at him as a rogue tear fell to me ckeeck. His expression turned painful as he leaned in and brushed it. Holding me tight, he sad," Babe, I'm sorry you didn't like it. I swear we can do whatever you want but please don't cry."

Wow, this man is too amazing for words. I stood on my toes and placed a kiss on his lips before smiling and saying, " Darling, this is perfect. And I love it"

He pulled me into the living room by the fire place and we started dancing to the song," you're the one I love" this moment in his arms made everything so much more beautiful and piognant. I wil always remember this song as ours and associasiate it with my first and amazing date.

We danced some more and then sat down to enjoy Sam's amazing cullinary extravaganza. I have not seen him this animated or happy in ages. And I am proud of myself, If I may say so, that I finally got his smile back. He made amazing stuff and after enjoying our meal and the wine and the conversation, we danced some more.

Soon the dance became something more. It became hot and wild, passionate and heavy. His kisses grew wild and strong and soon, we were stripping each other of our clothes. He stoppd as soon as he saw me in my lingerie," wow! Babe, you look gorgeous! This piece of lace in green suits you. I wish I could always see you like this."  

I blushed and turned red. Seeing me blush, he pulled me into his arms and began kissing me again.

Slowly, he pulled me down in front of the grate and looked into my eyes as he made love to me. Slow and sensual and yet passionate. ...... 

As we came back down to earth, I realised  that it was snowing and we might be caved in if we did not move soon. He must have realised the same thing as he kissed me one last time and started pulling on his clothes. Handing me mine, he said," babe, I'll follow you home and we will spend the night at your parents. It will not be safe here besides we will have to explain your prsence and absence if we don't reach home." 

We got ready and headed out. Locking the house we kissed one last time and headed into our respective trucks so Sam couuld follow me back to my house and pretend to be my uncle again. 

................................

Hei, forgive me for any errors as this is a moblie upload and I have found typing on a bb very cumbersome as my first draft was lost +n t as my cell felt like hanging itself.... :@....... 

Hope you enjoyed it...... Please let me know your thoughts.........

.................