..... my love and my tears.........

I sighed as I stired my coffee. It was great but my heart was busy whirling around to allow me to eat or drink. One second it was all happy and excited, making me want to go out and scream on roof tops, but the next second, it would tense up. The thought of my parents and their reaction, Sam's sad, hurt face, the society's reaction, all would scare me. It's a miracle really that what you want always comes at a price.

My love for Sam had won, but the price had been and I know will further be too high for us. I really fear that it does not cost us our love. Especially Sam, I want to protect him from pain, any and every kind of it. I love to see him like this, carefree and happy and all mine. Now if only I could convince my parents, difficult I know, but it would give Sam, and me too, so much happiness.

I was missing Liam. I wanted to share this news with him. He always understood me, he was my rck and strenght and I did not want to loose him. Frankly, I really wanted to proclaim my love to everyone. But I had always been secretive about it and because I had never ever spoken about it with anyone, not even my bestie Katie.

I sighed and decided to just get over it all.

I looked at him and he finally looked  at me. I couldn't really tell what he was thinking, not  that I could anyways. I mean, of course when he was smirking I could always tell he was gonna say or do something perverted. But other then that. Nothing.

"Why are you looking like that?" He asked, somehow, from forever, he could always tell what I was thinking about. It was like he resided in my brain.

"Huh? Oh. I was just thinking about something." I tried my best poker face, trying to be as vague as possible.

"What?" He persisted again. Guessing correctly and almost as if he read my mind, "So... Your going to your parents house?"

"Yes. I have to tell them." He sighed and looked down at the table. I know he's scared of what they'll think and he thinks that I'll change my mind because of them. But I'm not. I love Sam. I stood up and grabbed my keys of the counter before I lost my courage or before his lost sad face made me stop and hug him tight.. "So... I guess I'll see you when I get back?" He sighed and stood up.

"When will you be back?" He asked looking a lot scared, as if I wouldn't come back home. Yes, he is my home now, my love, my life.

"I don't know, but I'll call you when I'm on my back okay?" I tried to smile and inject all my love in it. "I will be back soon baby. You have a good day working okay." I tried to soothe him. I could literally feel his tension and worry.

"Okay." He smiled hugged me with so much love and grace that I smiled for no reason at all.I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. I shook my head and looked up at him. Sighing at this amazing man in my arms or rather, the man who held me in his, I said, "You can let go. I'll be back."              

"I love you Amara." he breathed in my hair. I could feel the love, the fear, the passion in his words, his toouch. I did not want to let go. Ever. But I knew that this had to be done. I had to get over with this meeting. "I love you too Sam. Now let me go."

He finally did. Albeit relectantly. I blew him a kiss as I walked out of the door and into his truck. Yes I was driving his because when I walked out, I did so without taking anything more than bare necessities from my father's house.

I parked in my parents drive way and knocked on the door. Unsure of what would be waiting on the other side. I love my family and I love Sam. There is just no way I could choose between them. And besides, even if they did hate Sam for what he did, shouldn't they be happy for me? I mean I was their daughter. They couldn't just throw me out because I fell in love.

I sighed as the door opened and there stood my mom. I guess she was shocked that I came back after they made me leave. The look on her face definately stated so. I really wondered when she would say, "I told you so" or something like, " I always knew you would be back when you realised who was more important for you." But she didn't. Instead she hesitantly let me in and we made our way to our living room.

It was exactly the way it was when I left, made me think of how much I actually missed home. There were family portraits and pictures of me and my brother, there were even pictures of us and Sam from when we were little. I'm surprised they didn't put those away. As I was looking around my dad came from down stairs.

"Amara. Your back?" He exclaimed as his eyes fell on me. I smiled sadly and shook my head. "No daddy. I just came to talk." He looked a little disappointed but quickly replaced that look with curiosity.

"What did you want to talk about?" My mom asked that as she sat down on the couch. Her tone suggested that she did not really want to talk to me. As if, she'd rather have me anywhere else, rather than disgracing her house. I felt sad. Lost and pained and desperately in need of Sam's arms around me. I couldn't beleive my own mother to behave like this towards me.

" I wanted to talk about Sam. I want to know why it's so bad that were together. I always thought you loved him. Hasn't he always been a part of our family. Why can't you accept him as my love? Do you know how much you have hurt him? How devastated he has been ?" I tried to remain as calm as possible when I said those words but a part of me was seething.

I felt betrayed. Betrayed for myself and Sam. As I remembered his tears, his pain, I flinched. I knew I shouldn't have come here. I knew that they would never understand. But I am so proud that Sam did. If he had put his foot down, I would never have come here. But I did. Only for Sam .

"Because Amara that man is too old for you. And I cannot believe that you took him back and chose him over us after all he put you through." Mom spat fire with those words.

"But I love him, and you made me choose."  I tried to explain. But to no avail.

"It doesn't matter Amara, you are way too young for him. He needs to find someone his own age." Dad countered. I felt sick. They were practically calling him a pedophile. I so wanted to scream my frustrations away.

"But mom-"

"There are absolutely no buts Amara. Now leave." She stood up and pointed towards the door. I looked at her and then my dad who was just sitting there not saying anything. I couldn't tell what he was thinking and before I knew it tears were streaming down my eyes.

"Mom." I pleaded but she just stood there expressionless. Crying made me feel like a baby, after all I was trying to prove to them that I wasn't too young and this wasn't helping. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away.

"Fine. But you should know that were getting married." With that I walked out the front door not once looking back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sooo people... what you think??

comment guys....