You're the One I LOVE: chapter 1 party

SAM'S POV:

I tried to avoid Amara as much as possible. I mean i was having lusty dreams about my friends daughter. I know I haven't been with a women in years but that doesn't mean I should start with the kid.

I decided to get out and relieve my self of my needs.

..........................................

On New years eve:

It was also Amara's Birthday. She was looking so hot. I sat at the bar and drank. I couldn't see those guys lusting after her, it burned me. I was jealous of them. I wanted to look at her, to touch her, make love to her and hear her scream my name.

Crap! what on earth is wrong with me. I am her uncle for God's sake.

I heard a nasty voice in my head "But you are not related to her man.. You are just 14 years her senior."

I turned to see her and spotted her walking towards the bar, towards me. She gave me a sexy smile and my heart missed a beat. I swear she was seducing me by just existing. My member was definately up and at attention and my jeans didn't seem to be holding the pressure well. I thought I would explode if she did not kiss me soon.

"Heyo Sam" She purred like a kitten and I felt sweat beads on my head.

"I really want her I really want her" was the chant running through my brain.

All of a sudden, she bent and kissed me full on the mouth. I sat there frozen with shock and let her warmth and fragrance envelope me.

When I couldn't take it any longer, I took over the kiss. I pulled her onto my lap and pushed my tongue into her. The kiss went on for an eternity and finally when we were out of breath, we pulled out. I put my forehead onto hers and looked into her deep golden eyes. I only saw happiness there. Not even a hint of regret.

She wriggled in my lap and I became even harder. I held her tight in my arms and she put her head on my shoulder. " We really should not be doing this" I said.

She sighed and gave me a sexy smile and answered," We should not, but we both want to. Will you make love to me? Make me a woman? I want my first time with you and without regrets. Can you give me this one night?"

I didn't know how to respond to her frankness and love. Her eyes told me she would never regret this, my heart said the same. But my brain was sending ot warnings. How was I to face her family? These wonderful people were my only family too...

She smiled again and kissed me with passion. She then pulled back and got off from my lap. Pulling my arm, she dragged me to my truck. Still smiling she pushed me backwards to the door and pressed her young lush body to mine.

Am I that bad that you cannot sleep with me ?" She asked. " Do you not love me enough?"

Heck she can't say this. We are in lust with each other, this is not the love I feel for Lilltle Amaara.

I smile and pull her tight. This is lust babe", I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and nods her head. Her eyes boring into me, asking if I can carry this to its conclusion.

I laughed and my voice sounded hoarse." I promise u babe, I will not regret it. But it should remain our secret. I dnt want to loose your family."

She nodded, understanding shone in her eyes. She was way mature for her age.

We got into the truck and sped home.

..........................................................................................................................