For the LOVE of my Sister!!

LIAM'S POV:

I walked into my house after spending the weekend with my friends at a cabin owned by their dad. We had spent time fishing and just being boys. It was fun. But as I walked inside, I could feel all fun drain out of me. I knew there was some tension at home. The atmosphere was charged and I could have cut through it using a knife.

I walked inside to find my parents fighting. Or rather, mom ranting and dad trying to cool her down. Tough task it is. I know. I realised soon enough, the topic today was her recent favorite. Sam!

Today apparently, it extended to Aamy too. I wondered why. "Hei mom, hei dad. How are you?" I tried to sound cheerful as I stood in front of them. They starred back as if I had gone mad. "We are ruined Liam." She yelled as she flung herself onto me. To stunned to react I held her, trying to pat her.

"What happened ma? " I asked. Pulling herself back, she starred at me and then began to shake me. "DO you know what? YOur stupid sister is marrying that pedophile! She came to inform us yesterday, wanting us to forget what he did" I starred at her. Processed what she was blabbering.

"Shit. Seriously? They are getting married? Oh this is awesome! FInally they realised how much they cannot live without the other. Oh GOd I am so happy." I blurted as my face wore a toothy grin.

They both starred at me as if I had lost it and then all hell broke loose.

They yelled and yelled calling Me a traitor too. A drunkard with no sense of right or wrong. I too like that slut Aamara was choosing that bastard, that like scumbag over my beloved parents. IT kept on and on.. I tried to calm them down, make them see sense. Tried showing them Sam and Aamara's point of view too. 

But everything proved futile. THey were impossible. I tried. For my sister, for my friend, for myself. But to no avail . Suddenly, mom turned towards me. She was calm. Erriely so and it scared me." Fine LIam, so you choose them over us? Really? Well, then I think, I should ask you to leave. Get out of my house. Never come back again. See if they give you roof and food. See if they want you with them. You fought for them but do not come back crying when they kick you out. NOw leave"

 I starred at her and then at dad. They both looked as if they were indeed waiting for me to leave. So I did as I was told. I walked upto my room and packed my books and bags. In went my psp that Sam gave along woth some money that Ammy and I had been saing since ages as well as our joint bank account passbooks. Dragging my stuff behind me, I made my way towards the hall.

THey still stood where I had left them. I walked upto them and they nodded. "PLease leave son," Dad said, I did not wait any more. I wlaked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do you think???

no this is not a filler... but it is essential to this story.....

its shor and unedited but its real late into the night and I am sleep...

sorrryy...

do enjoy