I will love you always.... but.....

Ohk... this is my second upload in a day... especially for a few ladies.... oon demand you can say...:P

So here we go...

Oh ya... I am awaiting my comments ryt...

please do share your thoughts..

if you have no words.... and simply enjoyed...

Id love it if you voted:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SAM'S POV:

I stared in this beautiful girl's eyes. They sparkled with love. I thanked my stars as I knew that this love was always for me. Me alone.

We stared at each other, maybe for an eternity. Our love was almost physically present between us. 

I knew that I couldn't hold off this conversation any longer. I knew I had to tell her, and ask her too. There were so many thoughts whirling in my brain and I did not know which one to pick and choose for I feared I would mess it p with her. 

Taking a deep breath and gathering my courage I began," Babe, we need to have a serious discussion. We have to discuss wha- 

"Sam, honey, please listen to me first,"  she cut me," I need to say something."

She took a deep breath and I waited, fear roared its ugly head. Oh God what did she want to say?

"I am so sorry Sam. I really am. I know all this is my fault. I should never have seduced you, begged you to take me. I was the most selfish thing I have done. Can you please find it in you to forgive me? Please?"

She looked at me with with tears in her eyes and I felt my heart break. Had she just said that us together was a mistake? Oh God! In that instance, my heart skipped a beat. Oh no,no, it wasn't a mistake.  She brought me back to life. I couldn't loose her. Not now. Never actually. Not till I had even a single breath left.

I pulled her close to me. Tucked her into my arms and placed her head on my heart.

"Do you her something beat Aamara? You know what it is?" I asked her.

Nodding her head, she giggled, "I learnt biology Sam, I know where the heart is. "

"Ya babe, you know right. But did you know that those heartbeats say a name. A name of someone you love. Do you know whose name my heart chants? Yours baby girl. Only yours. Do you know why? Because you're the one I love. I guess, I have always loved you. Just never realised how much and how. It was always more than lust baby."

She looked at me, love glistening in her eyes as she smiled and pecked my lips. But then she pulled back and said in a small voice," Me too Sam, me too. You're my only love. But I am being mean here. To keep you to myself is all I want, but when I do that, you loose my family. I know how important they are to you. I don't want you to choose between us. But if I was to choose for you, I would have chosen my family. They have been your family and friends, I guess they are the only ones you acknowledge as family. I know how much they mean to you. For you, and your happiness, Sam, I beg you to take me back to my home. I will tell them that I will never meet you, I will go far away to college, upon the condition that they accept you."

"Please Sam, please take me back. I want to see you happy. Those three months killed me a little inside, everyday that you were away because I really feared you would harm yourself somewhere, all alone."

I lookedat this beautiful girl and wondered for the umpteenth time, how did I get this lucky? She was ready to sacrifice so much just so that I could be with her family. Did this woman not understand that she was my life, my happiness, my family. 

"Yes baby, I want your family. I want to be able to walk in and out of your father's house like I have been doing all these years. But, you are my happiness, my family and my love, with you by my side, I can cross each and every hurdle that life throws at me. I will tell you all about my three months soon. do not feel guilty. I have spent this time coming to terms with my past. I even visited Ann and Mason you know.

"Seriously Sam? You did?" She squeled with joy. God knows she had been begging me to do so for years now. I finally did. I had accepted my past, finally, I guess and now I am ready to embrace my present to walk into the future with. But first...

I sat her down on the couch away from me, she looked confused at my gesture. I slipped of it and knelt in front of her. Pulling out the box that I had hidden in my jeans when we got dressed, I finally did, what I had been wanting to do.

"Aamara Lizzi Morris, would you please do the honour of marrying me, of becoming my wife and best friend, my lover and soulmate? Will you please accept this ring and my heart that I have opened before you and promise to be by my side for ever and ever till the Kingdom lasts? I cannot live without you and will not contemplate seperation from you either."

"Will you baby marry me please?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ohk people, what do you think she will say? Its not the end... a few more chappies to go... but still,

I know loads of conversation here... but important I guess, to reinforce their love for one another..

please please comment....

next upload when I get more than 10 comments... kool?

cheers guys...

I love you loads...