Friends....

Sam's POV:

I held her hand in mine as we made our way down. I knew she was tensed. She was worried of them not accepting her. I on the other hand was worried if they would over whelm her. Talk about priorities. 

"Surprise!' about 10 voice shoutted in glee!

Oh horror. they had brought their spouces too. How was Amy going to cope? I held her hand tight as we made our way towards them. Each guy back slapped me and hugged Amy softly. Jake, Miles, Jordon and Harry all of them were here and all did the same thing. 
Amy was pink by then. The women followed suite, hugging me and then her in welcome. 

I was touched by their love and care. I hadn't been a regular in their lives for over a decade and yet, here they were, to stand by me. I totally loved them. THese guys and their wives. Annie hadn't liked them. THis was the reason I was worried about Amy.

I didn't want to choose again.

We all sat down to talk and catch up. Rennei took Amy from me and sat her next to the women. Soon, they all began to chat like old friends. Amara was warming upto them too. I was proud of my girl and thank ful to these amazing friends.

We all spent the entire evening together, joking, having fun, enjoying each others company. Liam was a personal favorite of the ladies by now. Especially Hillary's younger sister, Payton, 16 and falling heavily for his charm. 

We all could see that love was in the air. They weren't really shy about the attraction. Amy was eyeing her keenly too.

We decided we wanted to marry really soon. Nothing was going to seperate us now. Every one cheered us. Renne wanted to plan a grand wedding but Amy wanted something special and intimate. She wanted it to be all about us. My heart bursts with love when I see her love for me. I love this young girl so much.

Renee understood us very well.

"But dear Sam, we should have a bachalors party for you and a chicklet party for Ams" she pouted.

"Ams?? who?"  I asked

"Duh, Amy, your little wife to be. NOw how about a wedding at the end of this week?

They picked and planned everything... timing for shopping, lists of weddiing guests. Rooms required and the menu, the invite.Everything. Right then and there. It felt giddy. Happy to be a part of so much happiness and oy again. Liam kept up with the antics and Amy and I spent a better part of the discussion simply undressing the other with our eyes. We loved each other and this wedding would make us one.... 

Through out the night we had fun and soon, it was time for every one to leave. My babe hugged all the women as they planned their outing for the dayafter. TOmorrow I was taking these two to school for admission. Liam was excitied and AMy worried. But these girls were amazing with her.

Everyone said goodnight and Liam skipped off to bed. Probably planned tp spend the entire night chatting with PAyton. 

I picked Amy up, bridal style and carried her to our bedroom. Every moment with her was heaven and every moment without her was pure torment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aamara's POV::

Next morning we wqent to this huge private school. It was beautiful and Liam loved it. Buit I was apprehensive. I was out of my depth. Almost as if he was tuning in to my thoughts, Sam held my hand tight. "It's okay babe. You will be fine, I promise."

Wow this man is amazing! What have I done to deserve him. My heart beat accelerated and my smile widened.

With him, every thing was beautiful. I liked the principal, the school and even the damn rules wirh him beside me. Wow. Amazing isn't it that one man can become your sun, moon, stars and happiness.

After finishing the formalities, we went for an intimate lunch. The restaurant was beautiful. The food delicious and Liam and Sam as company, completed everything. But, happiness they say is short lived. Mine ended when a reporter saw us together.

" Sir, sir, where have you been thses past three months?? They say you are in love! Is it true sir? WHo is the lucky woman? Does she work with you? Where did you meet her ??"

Our faces paled. What were we going to say. How were we to handle this situation.

"This lovely woman is my fiancee",he introduced uis and I smiled but he looked horrified and rthen a sly foxy grin took over.

" You are marrying a child? Is she even legal?" He asked and then ran away in glee while his photographer clicked a few ppictures and followed suit. I burst into tears. This is what I had feared. I cannot see anyone insulting him He didn't deserve it. I got up and ran towards the car. I couldn't stay here more. I had to leave. Move away from him...............

I would leave him even if it killed me. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know... its short...

but I hadn't uploaded in ages so I wanted to do this for you ll...

a longer chapter coming up soon...

please read vote and comment....

sorry have been busy with handcuffed bliss....

please do check it out...

and please... vote and comment on this one so I upload it quickly