24~Emotions. (Edited!)

Riven-

                I really didn't know what to make of my predicament. Yuna convinced me to drag my shower chair with us to the beach, and while she had a point- and obviously I needed it, it made things easier- I'd still been in a bad mood all morning as I assembled it and shoved it in our shower stall. I guess it beats sitting on the shower floor, or forcing myself to stand on one foot, that didn't mean I liked admitting I needed it, and certainly not in front of Yuna. I'd shown her so many bad sides of me, so many bad parts- I needed to impress her now. 

  Nonetheless, I indulge in the warmth of the water flowing over me, my hands pressed against the cool tile wall as my head faces the faucet. Water pours over me forgivingly, and I like to imagine this is my baptism, washing away every sin, every mistake, every cruel thing- and with that- every painful thing ever done to me. I like to imagine I'll be a different man when I walk out of here, but I know it's not that easy. I can't just be different like that. I have to try. 

     I can hear Yuna's footsteps just barely over the water, she creaks the door open and pokes a head in, a sparkly cat ear headband shoving her hair back. "The therapist said she's gonna be here in ten minutes, is it okay if I go first? You can go next?"

    Yuna had hired a therapist for us to see while we were out here, that was we knew there was never a chance of us having an awkward run in once we got back home. It was a good idea, and while I didn't love the idea of therapy, it's not like I could tell her I didn't need it. 

  She looks like an angel right now, a long white flowy dress going down to her ankles. I'd learned that she wasn't against dresses altogether, she just didn't like short ones, or ones that showed off her body. She liked the long boxy ones, and she still looked stunning. The fabric flows away from her, starting at her shoulders and draping down in a straight line all the way to her ankles. The sleeves are short and show off her tanned skin which had grown even darker since we got here, and it looked perfect to kiss. 

   Her ebony eyes looked more golden today, hidden behind a thick layer of black of lashes. Her hair is straightened, and in a super short bob, pushed back with that headband, I don't think she realizes it's still in- she only uses it to push her hair back when she does makeup.

        "Absolutely." I say, realizing I spent the last twenty seconds ogling her and not responding.  "If you're sure this will help us."

   I raise my brows when she turns to the sink- the shower had glass walls- and watched her lean in towards the mirror, rubbing vanilla chapstick over her lips. I want to yank her in this shower and lick it all off. 

     "Well it can't make things worse, we all need to get things off our chest."    She shrugged, turning around to face me.

          "You look-" Hot, sexy, stunning, like a goddess, like the reason I'm gonna die of a heart attack. "-beautiful."  I smile.

   Yuna's cheeks flush instantaneously. "Yeah?" Her voice is high pitched, a tiny squeak. 

  Her eyes scan over me, purposely stopping just at my belly button, she wouldn't allow herself to look further. "I like this whole, soapy, no shirt look." She motions to my bare abdomen.

    She steps a bit closer, I turn the shower off and open the glass door, silently willing her to do something. She steps closer, hand reaching out and grazing gently down my abs, to the tattoo on my side. She begins to tickle at my ribs.

  "Hey!" I lean back further, the chair groaning when I push back from it. "I will spray you with the water if you tickle me again."

      Yuna breaks out into a wide grin, she leans down and plants a kiss on my lips, and I think it's a good thing I'm sitting down, or else my leg would've given out entirely.