Making friend-friends

You woke up. Stretched. Morphed human. Went to the kitchen. And started eating some cereal. But if course, someone had to walts into the kitchen. That someone being Raphael.

"Mornin'" He sad groggily. (If that's a word?)

"Merry Christmas" You joked.
He gave you the 'wtf' look, but you just burst out laughing. He chuckled along with you as he served himself some breakfast. When he got everything he sat across from you and munched on his cereal. It was a comfortable silence, but you had to break it.

"How's life?" You ask, mouth half full of cereal.

"Hmmm. Well I thought I liked a girl. But, I never got a shot soooo I've given up. I'll stop acting jealous aaaand yeh. What about you?" He said it as if it were nothing. You were giving him the 'wtf' look now. He chuckled. "Well?" He asked again.

"Wanna be buds?" You blurted out.

"Sure. Buds. Now tell me, what's happenin'?" He rested his heads in his hands, giving you his full attention. You sighed and started ranting as he nodded alone.

"So, what's happening, you say?  Well, now that were friends, practically everyone here, besides you and april, wants to get in my pants. I've only know you guys for such an amount of time, but yet, everyone treats me like a prize waiting to be won. I don't swoon~ I don't let people yell at me, I don't jump on any guy who says my name, and I don't imagine my 'prince in shining armor' rescuing me. I love everyone, but I can't love everyone. You know? Casey sweet and caring. Mikeys fun and cute. Donnie was a jerk, but I know he still cares about me. Leo is respecting and kind. And Sebastian saved my life. Their all there. Not just one. Everyone!" You finish and catch your breathe. Raph looks taken back, but he quickly recovered.

"Look (Y/N), I know this may be hard for you but, I used to be one of those guys. It's tough for you, dealing with all their love. But it's tough for them to see you accept it from someone else. Say you liked a guy, and every girl was fauning over them. How would you feel? Knowing us turtles, we have the same amount of love experience as you. Love is a constant source of pleasure and pain. Good or bad, you'll feel something for someone. Even if for a split second. But the guys will notice, and they'll be hurt. Just remember, your not the only one fighting this war" Raph stood and walked his empty bowl to the sink. You followed suit until you were standing in front of each other. He placed a hand on your shoulder and looked you in the eyes. His green eyes, in to your (e/c) ones.

"I wasn't being soft or anything but take my advice" He said.

"Thanks buddy" You pecked him and the cheek to say thank-you and walked away.

"I'm gunna brag that you kissed me!" he called after you.

"If you say it was on the cheek I'll let you live!" You called back.

"Sure. Deal. Ooooh Donnie~" he wondered off to the lab. You laughed and went into the dojo.

You had been self teaching yourself using the internet.  And you were pretty good. That move you pulled on Donnie and Leo works pretty well. Maybe you could ask them about patrolling again? You doubt they'd say no after what happened last time they denied it. They got an injured cat and another love sick suiter. Maybe if you do 'puppy dog eyes' as a kitten- wait isn't that 'kitty cat eyes'? Oh well, you've been practicing that too so, they'll fall for it. Plan set. You started  training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I have so much school work. Im sorry that I've missed days but I'm trying my hardest. Comments and support are greatly appreciated. ♡♡♡♡ Love you readers!

-Holly out