Umm.... reveal?

So. You had fallen asleep on Casey's chest. A certain puppy dog passed through your minds before you faded into darkness. Sebastian was gunna be mad that you had sorta fell for a hockey player while he was in his walk. Maybe the turtles would be mad too. You didn’t have any answers to these questions so you left them and slept. Unaware of the time. The time your other admirers got home from their walks and patrols. Unaware that there were walking towards the couch. Unaware of their reactions.

 Unaware of their reactions

(You look adorable)

You slowly open your eyes and see Caseys snoring face. You smile at that. You love your effect on people, making them happy or relaxed. Unless their a jealous turtle or inu. You peak out the corner of your eye, looking at the top of the couch. A frowning blue turtle. A shell-shocked purple turtle. An orange turtle that looks close to tears. A cranky red turtle. And a wide eyed boy with dog ears and an open mouth. Uh oh.
You quickly turn your head all the way to look at them. They gasp and duck down.

"Screw this!" Shouted Raph as he stood and stormed of to his room.

"I'll be in the dojo" Leo stood and looked down, you saw pain.

"Lab" Said a purple turtle. He dragged his feet all the way there.

"Im....s-skating? Yeah! Bye...kitty" Said Mikey. He seemed the most effected. He grabbed his skateboard and ran out of the lair.

"Princess, what did I say?" Asked Sebastian.

"No falling for hockey players?"

"Yep. Come here." He waved you over.

"Um. In a minute, I'm gunna check on.....Leo"

'Mikey's gone, and I don't know the sewers well enough. Raphs cranky, I'm too scared to go near him in that state. Donnie. No. And  I know where Leo is. He is sad'

"Okay. I'm tired anyway. I'll be asleep princess." He morphed and walked over to the bed. He layed down. His ears betrayed him and layed flat.

'Why do my actions always have consequences?'

You trotted over to the dojo, where Leo said he'd be. He sat in the lotus position under the cherry blossom tree. He seemed to be meditating. But you had slept alot and needed to use some energy.

'A little sneak attack wouldn't hurt now, would it? '

You tip toed around the inner edge of the dojo. Every few steps you would crouch and examine your 'prey'. You finally made it to the tree. It was on the opposite side to where he sat. You perched yourself on a branch. You wiggled your hips. And pounce! You morphed mid-air and tackled Leo.

"AH HOLY CRAP!" He shouted in surprise.

You layed next to him laughing your butt off. Your ears layed back and your tail swayed to your laughter. He soon joined in  on the laughter, but stopped suddenly. You stopped laughing aswell. You ears perked up and you turned your head to look at him. Leo was already looking at you with a smirk on his face. Your ears instead go back down in fear.

"W-wha-ahhhhh!" Your question was ruined by another fit of laughter.

Leo was straddling you and tickling your sides.

"Ahhh stop hahah I'll Donnie hahaha move you ahhh!" You threatened. Leo mustn't have heard, or cared cause he kept tickling you.

"Y-you hahaha ask for ahaha thiss hahaha!"

You tightened your tail around his waist and flew upwards. Much like when you did it to Donnie. He screamed and  swung around. You laughed like a maniac.

"Are you not entertained!?" You shout triumphantly.

"Hey what's going on in her-" Sebastians irritated question was cut short by an awe struck lookon his face " woah. (Y-Y/N)?  Is that you?"

You slowly drifted down and dropped Leo on the floor. Realising that he hadn't seen your neko form yet.

"Yeah. Like what you see?" You asked.

He suddenly ran over to you and hugged you. He pulled back and cupped your face in his hands.

"Are you kidding?! Your gorgeous! You so beautiful! Oh my god, princess, your angelic! Look at this wings! Aww these ears! Gasp that tail!" He pet ever part he named. All the touching tickled and you giggles. "Your laugh! Oh my gosh! The most beautiful sound ever! Your....perfect" he finished and pushed a strand of your hair out of your face.

You blushed lightly at all the compliments. "Oh wait! Leo! Leo. Leonardo?" You looked around for the turtle but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Come on. Let's get you a snack. I haven't seen you eat all day" Offered Sebastian. You agreed and ate your food in the kitchen area. He complimented you some more. He seemed super happy to see you this way.

"Gasp Kitty your kitty again!" Cheered Mikey when he entered the kitchen and hugged you. You laughed at his enthusiasm.

"I was always kitty silly" You said. "Boop!" You booped his nose....area? You yawned.

'Damn, cats sleep alot'

Mikey gapsed again. "Sleep with me sleep with me sleep with meeeeee!" He begged.

"Okey dokey" You morphed kitten style, before Mikey scooped you up and ran to his room. He sat on his bed and layed down. You layed on your side next to him.

To born to describe sleep and sleep!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I fell like making Raph a big brother type guy. Tell me your thoughts in the comments.