Abducted

The first night that you were out, you simply found a box and curled up in it. You pushed yourself to your limits and mostly healed your wing. No visible damage, but the pain still lingered.

That first night was full of terrible thoughts. The fear of the scientists. The look of pain in Bashi's face. How hard Karai tried to hold him down, only to fail. You decided to go back the next morning.

But. Something happened.

Your box was in an alleyway, an alleyway near one of the numerous Krang Headquarters.

And it wasn't a normal Krang base, it was an experimental one.

So you fought and fought, but a tranquilizer got you down.

Present~~~~~~~

"Groan..."

Last nights events played in your mind.

Cracking open your eyes, you saw yourself strapped to a metallic table. You didn’t stuggle, knowing that it would be fruitless.

A weird pink thing hovered over towards you. You decided that struggling might have a chance.

You wriggle and try to move away from the lil alien. It suddenly had a menacing smile and spoke threw a robotic speaker. (I'm terrible at the lingo btw)

"Krang has captured the one known as (Y/N), also know to the one known as Casey Jones as angel, also known to the one known as Mikey as Kitty, also known to the one known as Raph as Buddy, also known to the one known as April O'Neil as winged rat-"

"Woah woah woah! Stop right their! To the one known as Krang I shall be known as Cat. The one known as Cat wishes to be released"

"The one now known as Cat shall not be doing the wished know as being released. Krang will be doing the experiment know as a one time experiment"

"Why one time?"

"Krang is going to be doing the telling of plan to the one known as Cat..."

The Krang, to for f-ing ever, to explain that a small douse of made mutagen was recovered from an illegal Krang organization. You were captured to be injected by it, so they can record the effects. Also that it is known as most likely perminant and cannot be remade or synthesised. And that after the testing they were to kill you.

That was an issue.

"So, to summaries, I'm gunna get injected, recorded then murdered"

"Krang agrees with the summary the one known as Cat has come to the concluded summary of inject, record, decease."

"But.....that's bad"

"But Krang doesn't do the known as caring, and does the known as blocking out the haterz" The now suited up brain does a victory dance.

"Sigh, but I have a life to live"

"Can the Krang do the telling of the humorous joke to the one known as Cat?"

"Okay"

"The life you speak of!"

"Wha-"

"That is the humorous joke in which the Krang has told to the one known as Cat"

"That's rude-ow!"

"The humorous joke was known as the diversion to the one known as Cat so the sirenge could be injected into the body part known as arm."

"Oww!"

At that moment, a clan of ninjas broke into the room. After those two nights Karia and Bashi became so worried that they contacted the turtles for a rescue mission.

The stress of this chapter made you sleepy, so when a certain blue masked turtle broke your restraints, grabbed you and jumped from the building, you didn't complain.

When everyone assembled on a nearby roof top, Mikey began freaking out.

"HOLEY KRANG SHE'S SHRINKING!"

"AHHH!" Everyone screamed.

You scrunched up your nose at the discomfort of the noise.

"Be qwiet!" You wined.

"Mikey, your wrong. Sh-she didn't shrink. She de-aged!"

You finally open up your eyes and are shoked to see everyone around you. Your whole body was being held out at arms length by Leo.

You looked down and saw the floor, A MILLION FEET DOWN! Well to you anyway.

You started sniffling and crying because you were scared.

"April! You baby sit what does Leo do!" Screamed Raph.

"She looks scared of the floor?" Asked Casey.

"Put it on the floor!" April ordered, pointing at the rooftop.

"But she's afraid of it" Mikey stated.

"The height! It's too high! Put her down!" Ordered Donnie.

Leo gently placed you on the floor. You wobbled and fell on the floor, landing on your toosh.
You sulked a bit more before standing and stablising yourself. You wiped your tears and looked up at everyone.

"She's a toddler" Whispered Leo.

"She's sad. Come her baby" Called Mikey, patting his knees.

You toddled over there but tripped on your oversized shirt and fell into his open arms. He scooped you up and hugged you. You giggled and were happy.

"Yay!  Who's a happy baby?Who's a happy baby?" He cooed and swung you around.

"I is. Me hap-pee" You laughed out.

While Mikey played with you, you slightly over heard Donnie saying he got a few drops of the uninjected mutagen and that he could make and retro-mutagen.

You tripped and morphed to catch youself.

"Being a baby hard. Kitty is easy" You mewled.

"Gasp... that was the cutest thing ever" Claimed Bashi as he walked over to you and picked up your small kitten form.

Then he and Karai took you home, you fell asleep.

Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I've been waiting for this plot twist forever. Finally!

How does it feel to be a tiny tot?

Holly out! ♡

922 word count!