Lunch and stuff

'Oi, wakey wakey'

'Hmm yeash'

'While you were out, I over heard April coming in. Apparently she came to drop off some toddler supplies like that step and seat thing Bash talked about'

'Yeah, so?'

'And she ended up flirting with Donnie. Alot.'

'Good they diserve each other'

'The bitc- April can have him'

'Yeah, so is it lunch?'

'Nearly so wake up!'

'Okay okay!'

You slowly open your eyes. Sitting up, balanced by one hand and the other rubbing your eyes, you yawned.

Your tail flicked around and you focused your ears for any noise. You stretched your wings out beind you, ripping small joining holes in your pj's but who cares.

You had woken up on the couch, where you fell asleep. Sebastian was no where to be seen.

'That's weird....'

"Mayb he some air else. We check?"

'Yeah, go kitten GO!'

You morphed and sprung of the couch. You were much more agile as a kitten then a young todd.

You felt the cool floor underneath your small paws. Your wings tingled, like a way to get off the cold ground.

You did just that and flew up onto the tv. It was a box one, and warm. Someone must have been using it lately.

Suddenly, you hear some echoing from the tunnels.
Being curious, you used the tv's height to your advantage and pounced off of it. Taking into a glide midway.

As you reached the entrance the noises became more familiar. Feral said to check it out, and because there's the walking path on one side of the sewer and another on the other, you flew to the it to not risk running in with the noise makers.

The familiar noises turned into voices.

'Sounds like the gang'

"All of them went? Without me?"  I quietly meowed aloud.

'Must have been something important like-"

"Thanks, by the way, for taking me to get chocolate!"

'The selish ****** took everyone to get fudging chocolate!'

"Is it really that big of a deal?" I asked more quietly as the voices grew nearer.

'Yeah. God knows what could have happened to you, or what you could have done by yourself'

"What about dad?"

'He meditates!'

"Oh, right..."

'I'm confronting them about this!'

"What...nooo...kay..snooze"

Feral pov~~~~

'(Y/N) is chilling out in our mind. I put her in there to rest whilst I use her body.'

I glide back across to the usual path. Her kitten figure changed when I took over. Her white and (f/c) wings now black and dark (f/c). Her (fur) now charcoal black, teeth sharper, ears pointier and eyes like small black abyses. Empty voides with two (e/c) stars, pupils that glinted in the darkness.

I took a seat and wrapped my tails around my paws.

"Ready for a cat fight?" I growl and show my sharp fangs in a smirk. Sending a mangled meow/screech soon after.

Others pov~~~~~~

April had dragged everyone to her apartment, claiming it to be more important than you. As you know, it was just some chocolate. Poor Sebastian had to wear a jumper in the heat and shove his tail down his jeans to fit in. He could have just ran the rooftoops or turned into a dog, but April insisted that he walked with her and Casey. And that the apartment didn't allow dogs because some residents were allergic.

Sebastian highly disagreed but listened nonetheless because he was loyal, and thought it was some more things for you considering her previous drop off.

It was so uncomfortable for him, he saw her flirt with Donnie as he watched over you, and then April was being a little too nice. As they walked back threw the sewers April offered him some chocolate but he declined.

Bashi walked beside behind April with Casey next to him. Raph and Leo walked infront whilst Donnie and Mikey walked in back.

❤💙
  👹
🐶🏒
💜🍊 (idk why i made that but thats what it looked like)

The doggo pulled of his hood as they walked and tied it around his waist. April, the creep looked at hin as he did and Donnie pulled Sebastian's tail because of it.

"Hey! What's your problem!" He barked at the purple turtle.

"Woops. Sorry~" He mockingly apologize. A female giggle was heard and Donnie smirked and did a hand movement, telling Bash to turn around. Sebastian's obedience got the best of him so he turned and continued walking.

Raph pov~~~~{surprise bish!}

'Oh April's a pain. Getting Sebastian into trouble. What's up with her and Don. I didn't want to leave (Y/N) at the lair, but April worded her need for us to accompany her so urgent. Sensei's there, but he'd be meditating. So he probably wouldn't hear if something happened.'

I voiced my concerns of Splinter not hearing to Leo and he agreees that we should go faster.

April, reluctantly agreed whilst everyone else just picked up there pace.

Sebastian claimed that he was going to go ahead and morphed into a dog and trotted infront of  the group.

We heared a strangled meow come from ahead. Sebastian paused and seemingly understood the noise. When he did everyone broke of into a sprint. Everyone but April and Donnie.

'Assholes...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope your enjoying this book!!! This is as best a cliffhanger I can make besides sleep. Sorry that this chap is only a short 957 words instead of the usual 1000 something. But votes and comments are always appreciated. And I update daily (or 2 dailys if personal issues, which I would update on) so don't just exit the book. Suspense is always (not really) great for books.

Thx again Boo!

Holly out! ♡

Sorry if this repeats!!!