Your walk

You slowly make your way down the foot path. There's an alleyway up ahead. Maybe you should sleep there. You shrug. No better ideas.

~~~~On the roof at this precise moment~~~~~

A kitten slowly stalked up to a white dove. The dove was checking out a glass of mutagen. The kitten sprung at the dove just as you were rounding the corner into the alleyway. But as it misplaced it's paws, it, the dove, AND THE MUTAGEN! tumbled of the roof. Straight. Down. To. You.

~~~~Back to your pov~~~~~

*sigh*

"MEOW!"

Looking up.

"What the heck is-"

SMASH!

"AHHHHHHH"

The 3 ingredients; White dove, Kitten and mutagen. Began mixing with your DNA. You screamed in pain as your vision blured. The pain stopped. You felt woozy.

Something touched your leg. Looking down you saw a (same colour as ur hair) tail.

"Oooooh, kitty katty taily waily" you said drunkly, petting it.

You looked back and saw 2 (medium-ish sized) white, angelic wings.

"Ooooh, pretty wingys *giggles*" Still drunk-ish as you stretched then out.

You slowly felt your teeth, two sharper ones stuck out.

"RAWR! hehehe" More giggles.

You felt the top of your head. Two cat ears stuck out. The same colour as your tail.

"Meowy meow"

You heard 4 soft thuds behing you. You turned to look at them, a little too quickly.

"Woah! Too quick, need sleepy"

You colapsed and then curled up, much like a kitten.

Unknowingly that someone (or something dun dun dun jk) had picked you up. And taken you to their home (*cough* lair *cough*).

~~~~~~

A/N

Now your a mutant. Much the same just cat features and wings. Pretty cool huh. Btws,  way to make a good first impression. All dizzy and silly. Who knows, they might have thought it was cute. (Or that u were insane hahahaha!) Please leave comments and suggestions, im making this up as i go, and from drawings i do in class. I've personally have always wanted wings, a tail and ears. So your stuck with em too. BWAHAHAHA!!! Don't hate me ;D.