Getting in

A/N- 'this is animal thoughts'
"This is animal saying"  when animal's talk, everyone else hears barks and meows. K.

Sebastian pov~~~~~~

I cuddle up around  (Y/N)'s tiny cat frame. Good thing she tucked her wings away, I can be closer to her.

Sigh, I really love her. But the turtles do too. Even Leo, I bet he feels terrible. Whilst (Y/N) was gone to get the other turtles on her side, he was talking to the tv.

Flashback~~~~~

"Oh, what am I going to do?"
He repeatedly asked the box with moving pictures.
"Sigh, I, Leonardo, am the leader of this team. No persistant pussy cat is going to get under my shell. I might even have to be....forceful."

"Were here ta talk"

'(Y/N)!'

End flashback~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" I bolted away. Barking her name. I had a nightmare, one where she got hurt and I couldn't save her.

"Yeah, Bashi?" Mewled  (Y/N). Aww I love it when she calls me that. Oh dang, I woke her up though.

"Oh, um, Pr-princess, it's uh, morning, yeah, so we-sigh, I had a nightmare....." I man up and tell her. But it came out as a whimper in the end.

"Wha nighmare?" I could tell that she was sleepy. But she still cared.

"It was terrible! You got hurt. A-and I couldn't protect you. I-im sorry, s-so sorry. I prom-mise I'll a-always be here" I nuzzle my snout into the crook of her neck. Her (flavour) scent calming me. After my recovery I rest my head back beside hers.

"It's okay, Bashi. Don't be sorry, you've already saved me twice or something. Three times maybe. Your my knight in shining fur extensions. Remember? Now tell me your plan" She spoke so softly and sweetly, every word made me calmer by the second.

"O-oh kay" Taking a breath, I stop my nerves "so we're here at the pet shelter I volunteered at. I want us to find a family together. Can we, maybe try that?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice-"

"YEAH! I'M TAKEN OUT THE TRASH!"

'Oh I know that voice. Stephen. The jock. He only worked at the shelter to pick up chicks, but he's still nice to the animals. (Y/N) should be safe'

"YEAH BOSS!- oh helllo puppy and kitty. Are you here for a family? Come in" Stephen hurled the trash into a nearby bin and patted him knees.

(Y/N) was still sleepy, so I grabbed the scruff, like so many other times, and trotted on in through the wide open doorway.

"Hey boss" He called to her, who I knew as the kind manager of the shelter "I found two animals out back. They seem really attached, so should we put them in a paired pen?"

'Yes. Exactly as planned. Paired pens mean paired pets. Pets that are taken together, as a pair. Do you need more explainin'?'

"Yes, Steph" Called the manager. She was on her late 30s. She had curly brown hair, aged skin, smile creases and greeny-yellow eyes. She always wore an apron at work, probrably so nit as much fur got on her clothes.

'She's really nice, I knew I could count on her.'

Stephen scooped me up in both arms while I still held onto my sleeping princess.

"Chuckle, this dogs eyes remind me of Sebastian. Wonder what happened to him? Eh, more chick-o-làttes for mwah"

"You talking to yourself again Steph? I tell the chick-o-làttes and I hear crazy isn't attractive" Called Boss. I never knew her name. Only Boss.

"Nope" Snapped Stephen.

"HA! Good. Now put them away and get back to work!"

"YEA BOSS!" Stephen lowered us into the cage carefully. Put up a few signs and left.

"Well then....." Said a confused (Y/N).

"Indeed Princess~ Indeed~"