Meet and Dream

You look down at yourself. You were your normal self. That's weird. Donnie said he wouldn't have the retro-mutagen for days.

Your tail swayed back and forth. Then it twirled around your leg/ankle. It was so soft and floofy. A cold breeze suddenly blew into your ears, making you cringe, and your ears to fold back. Your wings wrap around you as you hug yourself close. The wind sounded like a hollow tune. Seemingly calling to you.

You raise your head, only to be met with an infimous (infinity) abyse. Endless white in every direction. You turn to your left,  nothing. To your right, nothing again. Then the wind howled. Your head snapped in that direction and you walked towards it.

When nothing came for several seconds, you relaxed and let your wings fall into their usual place. The longer feathers gragged gracefully on the 'floor' beneath you.

You gave up on walking and decided to fly. You slowly/quickly spread your wings. After waiting a moment for the wind, it told you to fly.

As you ascended into 'nothingness' the white faded to black. Everything was black now, and all you could do was hover.

Small twinkling lights emerged, white, gold and (f/c). Some larger stars surrounded you however. They...opened?

Well, the stars grew larger, like portals. And inside you could see, the turtles? And Sebastian? And Casey? All the boys that 'loved' you.

A larger voice suddenly boomed, it sounded like yourself, but deeper. As if it were your Sub-consious speaking.

"(Y/N). You are here, to see why you are, loved, by these people. Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, Donnatello, Sebastian, and Casey Jones."

"What? Is this a dream?"

"Some may think that. But what the Krang didn't know, was that there was something powerful in that mutagen"

"Who are you? And what are you talking about?"

"Oh, silly kitty, I am you. I'm your Sub-consious."

"Okay. Wierd. But, what about the mutagen?"

"Krang are powerful. Intelligent, yet so utterly stupid. Didn't check all the ingredients. And you wonder why we haven't talked before, right? Well the mutagen, in a way, 'released' me."

"Before, you said something about the boys?" You asked the sky and looked scanned around at the star portals.

"Yes. It seems that they've all fallen for you. And with my high intelligence, I've analyzed the situations"

"How so?" All the stars dimmed except Donnies.

"Donnatello. His love for you is lacking, as of recently. April's bitc-rude and narcy attitude towards you, makes him feel more for her. Why? I wouldn't know."

"That doesn't make sense. I'm glad I have on turtle off my back but, her being mean to me is hot?"

"Not it's shit. But to him it's hot. And you kicked him in the shins"

"Not my fault. He caught a case of the murderers attitude and called me dumb."

"You do know that she didn't actually sit on babies?"

"Nope. She kills."

"Anyway, comment if we should save your relationship with fuck boi"

"Huh?"

"Don't ask."

Donnies portal dims and your turned to Leonardos.

"Here we have the abuser"