Cat fight~~show

A CLOSE CALL IS BEFORE THIS! THEN AFTER LUNCH AND STUFF! READ THEM FIRST!

Feral pov~~~~~~~

'I hear them. They're running. Oh April....please do get here fast'

I smirk at my thought. Her, being stupid and all, rushing to her doom.

I see some figures in the distance. Their pace slows. I know I've been spotted.

'Wait a sec, where's the red head and the kinky prick?'

Sebastian sprints ahead up to me in his dog form and asks me what happened.

"Princess! Princess what hap-your wings...Feral?"

"Yep. I'm here to take care of something, so, Imma need you to step outta the way, tell me where the other two are and why you left (Y/N) all on her own"

"Well, April said that she was in dier need of our assistance in a retreval. However that was just chocolate. I'm sorry to tell you but she was really, wierd, towards me and forced me to go along in my inu form"

"Oh, wierd you say. Forcing you, you'd have to were like a jumper and....you did, didn't you?"

"Much to my discomfort..."

"Oh she is going to get it!"

"Are you enduring to attack April?"

"Yeah. It's long over due"

The other turtles-Raph, Leo and Mikey walked towards the lair and left the kitten and dog to talk.

Then April came into view. You may be thinking; what can a kitten do to a kimichi like April? Or how long until she dies? Or what's the plan?

But, there wasn'ta plan. It was, surprise attack April and scratch her face. Simple. Oh, and to not get (Y/N)'s body hurt.

"Sebastian, step outta the way!" My pupils/eyes glow a furious (e/c). Sebastian takes a few steps back from the small kitten and lays down, awaiting the show.

"Welcome welcome" I sang out " one and all, to a small show" I look at Sebastian and take a bow. My head snapping back to a surprised turtle and April. "Today, these two will get their just desserts, intoducing bitch one and faggot two!" And I motioned my paw at them.

Sebastian patted his paws on the floor, as an applause. His eyes glew a bit showing his excitement. Obviously not for the bad things, but that Feral would avenge all the wrong doings.

"Turtle, step back" I growled particularly at said person. They both took steps back. Stupids.

This gave me more room for a running start. I raised my wings and stood in a start position,

"3...2...1...Go!" Cheeres Bash.

That beibg my que I sprint towards them them. I pounce at them and use my wings for extra boost. First I swipe my (left/right) paw and then my other. Then I used my hind legs to kick off her face and back to the ground.

"You've seen it here first people. April O'Neil now has... drum roll please!"

Sebastian tapped the floor in anticipation.

"No eyebrows!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Went the satisfying screach of her voice. She saw her reflection in the stream of sewage water, that ran gently through the two concrete paths, oblivious to how I just fucking rekt her.

Sebastian had been hidding out of sight the whole time so he put on an act that he was looking for me and stepped out of the shadows. Morphing inu on the way.

"Oh there you are princess" he picked me up and craddled me.

'Here, boo'

I traded places with (Y/N), for now.

"Bashi?" She asked, dumbfounded to what's happened. There was an April covering her forhead and a Donnie comforting her.

(Y/N) Pov~~~~~

'What the heck happened?'

I morphed into a todd and Sebastian balanced me on his hip. Then April was screaming again and Donnie looked confused. April suddenly turned to me and stomped up to us. She raised her hand and swung it and-

No contact?

Sebastian had caught her wrist mid swing and threw it back at her.

"Go home" he growled. Low and frightening. April got the hint, and turned on her heel. She yanked Donnie mask of and placed it over her own head. To cover her shameful facial baldness.

Everyone maintained their stances until she turned the corner.

"What the helllllll?" Hissed Donnatello.

"To hek wou I kno?" I countered. This seemed to piss him off more and he stormed past us towards the lair.

"I know it was technically Feral who did that-"

"It was?"

"But, I'm very proud of you both~"

"Dank you Bashi, now lunsh!"

"Okay princess, lets feast!"

And with that you both turned around and headed to the lair.

'Finally, April got what she diserved. Not so attractive without yo' eyebrows now, aye?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly out! ♡

782 word count!