Check up with Doctor.D

"Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, 
That I shall say good night till it be morrow." You called back.

His face lit up and he waved goodbye with one paw. You did the same before you disappeared around the corner into the lab.

Just a check up with Donnie D Doctor.

Donnatello walked into the lab and placed you on a familiar metal bench. He started mingling with medical supplies. But you just kept your eyes on the door. Waiting to go back out. Sebastian hasn't seen your neko form yet so your excited.

"Sooo (Y/N)" Donatello spoke softly "What's going on between you and that dog?"

You tilt your head and turn to face him. He notices your questioning eyes and elaborates whilst unwrapping your bandages.

"Well, you two are close. You haven't know him for that long. And your not paying attention to any of us. Us as in me."

"Mew?"

'Where is this coming from?'

"Cause your in your cat form, you only talk to him. It hurts my feelings!"

'What?'

"Your so selfish! The whole, 'don't wanna turn back cause it might hurt more' excuse was probrably just so you could stay a cat, right?"

Your eyes are wide now and your ears are back.

"Don't you care about anyone else!?" He shouted.

You quickly jumped off the desk and ran a few meters. You turned and looked back at him. You morph back to a neko. Your body quivering slightly from your quick breathing.  There were a few hot tears streaming down your face. You stood mostly on one leg, the other still hurt. But your strong and are not going to let him shout at you.

"DON'T YOU! I'm well aware that I have some admirers! And I know your one of them! I haven't had anyone love me in two years since I left my parents home and had to fend for myself!  So I'm new to the experience! Alot has been happening in my life and I don't need you getting jealous when your supposed to be helping! Don't talk to me!"

You morph back into your cat form. You run over to where Donnatello was standing to grab some bandages. He tried leaned down to touch you. But you hissed and scratched him. He jumped back in fear and tripped over. You growl and pick the bandages up in your mouth. You spread your wings and flew out of the lab. You went to your hiding spot. Now that you notice, it seemed like a cave. You scurry to the back and there is a lot of room. So, where no one can see you, you change into a neko and quickly do your injury. Stupid Donnie did make it worse. As a cat you could stand without applying preasure. As a neko it's swollen and you could barely stand on it. When you turn back into a kitten the bandages where loose.

"Grrrrrrr!"

'Stupid bandages! I need help'

"Whatcha need help with?" Called a boy with black and orange hair.

"Mew row meow hiss mew meow"

'Flippin Donnie didn't do my leg!'

"Want me to do it?"

"Mew"

'Yes please'

"Come on down then"

Your bundle all the bandages in your mouth and glide down into Sebastian's embrace.

"Oh sweet princess~" he soothed as he snuggled into your fur, making you drop thd bandages. "I heard the shouting. I also heard Donnie might not be a good boyfriend~"

"Just help me already, yawn, I'm  sweepy" Your eyes droop.

"Mikey was right, your yawns are adorable" He booped your nose. Triggered.

"Hiss, I need sleeeeep!" You batted at his nose.

"Okay okay" He caught your paw in his right hand. He pulled it down to his mouth and gave it a gentle kiss, "anything for you m'lady"

His did your bandages quickly and placed you in your bed.

"Now I'm going for a walk Princess. Don't fall for any other  ninjas or hockey players whilst I'm out"

"Yeah whatever"

"Bye Juliet"

"Bye Romeo"

And sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry about Donnie. He is my second favorite turtle. But he also the jealous type sooooo he got stuck with drama duty. But he had no right to call you out on something you could barely control. And you and Sebastian are getting closer. What could happen next? Will you forgive D? Is anyone else jelly? Find out later!