Battle & Bathe

As I gently edge the white coated paper bag forward, I count down.

'3

2

1'

I tilt the bag forward but Sebastian suddenly turns around and bumps into my stomach. The force of being pushed/bumped back shifted the flour to the back of the weak bag and half the flour went tumbling all over my head. My ears flicked so no flour got in them.

'Mission failed. We'll get him next time!'

"Well, well, well, trying to attack your knight?" Teased the dog eared target.

I pout and glare at him. He holds a smirks on that adorably smug face of his.

'Oh how we should wipe that look of his face~'

I didn't hesitate to tilt, the still over hanging bag, onto his head. The white powder now covering, mounding into little piles on our head. We simultaneously shake our heads, shaking off the flour. Most of the flour lands into the batter.

"Oh dear, seems we can't eat  this anymore" Claims the powder puppy.

"What do you- gasp" He stuck his hand into the bowl and smeared a large smudge across my cheek.

I hissed and scooped a large amount in my hands and drizzled it onto his head. He didn't seem phased. Because next thing I know, the bowl was on my head, and the slop dripped down my cheeks.

I reach up and take the bowl off my head,  dropping it on the floor. I scoop the mixture from my eyes and then reach over and smear it on his cheeks.

We give each other a challenging look. Then bam, were both in our animal forms, wrestling on the floor. Our clothes disappeared but the mess still remained.

I pounced on his head and hugged it with my paws. He shook his head around wildly, until I flew off, into the bowl that fell onto the floor when I took it off.

He laughed wildly as I got pancake mix all over everything. My fur was ruined.

'Just rub it on him'

I did just that. I ran up to him and rubbed myself all down his side and his chest.

We wrestled some more in an attempt to smear as much on eachother as possible.

By the time we both give up, were panting on the floor in ruffled, half sloppy, half hard and crusty fur balls.

"You...started...this" He panted.

"So...what..now?"

'You two are dirty af'

"A bath...then?" I asked her out loud. She confirms this, but Sebastian gives me a look.

"Wha? Should we bathe eachother?"

"As animals, I guess. I'll clean you up as a neko, then you can scrub me clean as an inu...deal?"

He steadies himself up. Then sniffs his furr. He agrees after wincing at the look and smell, he flicks his paws in an attempt to get some off. I laugh at his girly-ness and morph. My face, body, ears, hair, tail and clothes all covered.

"Here boy, dirty, bad little boy~" I playfully baby-voice scowled him.

He plays along. "Oh dearest master, please forgive me" he pleas.

"You shall be forgiven if you obey~ no more messies and time for a bath~"

"Oh how dogs dread bathing. Please master, is there any other way" He sits and paws at my legs.