Chapter 24: I am the Air

(Erza POV)

I've been worried about Natsu, but I'm most worried about Lucy. She's probably heartbroken.

I walk into Natsu's hospital room and I see Lucy sleeping with her head on his lap, I also see someone else and gag in disgust.

Lisanna.

"What are you doing here" I say through gritted teeth

"Uh. Taking care of boyfriend to be, obviously." She replied back and rolled her eyes.

She tried tugging Lucy off but she was too weak.

"Lisanna, please leave. Natsu is not your boyfriend or boyfriend to be" I say, calmly or as calmly as you can be when your friend is in the hospital.

"There is no way you can make me leave!" She yells as she marches over to Natsu's bed. She leans in and kisses Natsu.

Now I'm mad.

"I'll ask you one more time Lisanna," I say scornfully " get out now."

" Fine." She moans. Then she leaves.

"Lucy. Wake up." I whisper.

"Hi Erza." Lucy yawns.

"Let's go. Cana Invited Yukino, Wendy, Levy, Juvia, you and I to a sleepover. I packed your stuff for you. Hurry." I say.

"Ok." Lucy stands up and looks at Natsu. She kisses him on the forehead and mumbles something. Then we walk to Cana's house.

*30 minutes later*

(Lucy POV)

I knock on Cana's door.

"Hey Cana it's us" I say. "Lucy and Erza".

Cana lived with her dad, Gildarts, instead of living in the dorms like everyone else.

The door slowly creaks open. Standing the doorway is Wendy in a white cat onesie.

We walk inside to see the girls in pajamas sitting in semicircle in front of the the tv, eating pizza and watching 50 Shades of Gray.

"Hey guys!" I say enthusiastically.

"Wassuuuuuuuuuup!!!" says a hungover Cana.

"Lucy, I'm glad to see you here, are you doing ok?" Yukino asks.

"Ya, I'm doing better" I say and smile weakly "Now onto then

fun!"

"LET'S PLAY GUILD MASTER!!!!!!" Ezra says excitedly

"NO!" We all say, at least those who were there last time.

Yukino says "Why? It sounds like a fun game."

"Not when you're playing with Erza" Wendy says shuddering "I still have nightmares about it"

"Ok, maybe my tasks are a little extreme, but how bout we play truth or dare?" Erza.

We all say ok grudgingly.

( Natsu POV )

I slowly open my eyes and see a nurse trying to wake me up.

"You're better, you can leave now your friends are in the lobby." She says.

"ok" I say as I slowly get up. I get dressed in an old hoodie,t- shirt, jeans and combat boots.

I slowly walk down the hallway and see my buddies in the lobby.

"Hey Nats-" but they are all cut of by: