Chapter 12: All My Scars

(Natsu POV)

"Ugh" I groan.

"Uh oh..."says Erza while munching on a cupcake.

This was a really weird week. One, I had my first kiss, with Lisanna might I add. And now this, I'm shirtless and have this mound of blue fuzz on my back and Lucy, Erza and Gray are staring at me. Great. Just great.

"What exactly happened here?" I ask. "And what on earth is this blue lump of fuzz?" ,pointing to my back.

"Natsu why didn't you tell us?" Says Lucy who was now crying.

And then I finally realize the situation. They saw me shirtless. They saw my scars. They now know my secret. I tried so hard not to talk about what had happened to me, but here it all is coming right out of me.

" I..... I'm sorry" says Lucy.

"37 stab wounds, 1000 whip slashes, 7 gunshot wounds, 15 third degree burns, 1 axe wound, one brand, and half a finger cut off, if your asking" I say.

Erza covers her mouth. "I'm so sorry Natsu. That's awful" she says.

"It's fine" I say. Suddenly the blue mound starts to move.

"Happy?" I gasp. "It's you!".

I haven't seen Happy in years. The last time I saw him it was the morning I was kidnapped.

"I can't explain what I'm feeling right now" I stutter "I'm just so happy"

"Aw, did wittle Natsu miss his cat?" Teases Gray.

"Watch it Gray." I threaten.