Chapter 11: Finally! The weekend!

(Erza POV)

It's finally the weekend. I wonder if Natsu has gotten over "the incident".

I'll head over to Lucy's place.

I look through her window and she's throwing darts at a photo of Lisanna.

"Lucy?"I ask

"Oh. Hey Erza." She greets "What do you need?"

Suddenly Gray walked in, holding Happy, Natsu's blue cat.

"Guys, I'm heading over to Natsu and my dorm . He hasn't seen Happy since he was kidnapped" He says.

"We'll go with you." Says Lucy.

(Lucy POV)

We walk up the stairs to Natsu and Gray's dorm. They were assigned as roommates and neither of them were thrilled about it.

When we walk in, Natsu is in his bed sleeping. Great, we visited for nothing.

All of a sudden, Happy leaps from Gray's arms and onto Natsu. He curls up on Natsu's back and starts to scratch at Natsu's shirt. He eventually makes a noticeable hole in the back of his shirt. Gray starts to run towards Happy and Natsu.

"Aww Happy! Why did you do that!" Gray complained. Natsu's gonna..."

Gray suddenly gasps.

"Oh my god," He says, truly in shock.

Erza starts to walk towards him and says "Is it really that big of a hole..."

Then she gasps.

"Lucy, you need to come over here right now" She demands.

"What is it Erza?" I question while also walking towards them.

I suddenly gasp too.

It was too much to see.

One, Happy totally butchered Natsu's shirt but it was more than that. Underneath the shirt was something. Something horrific. There were so many scars, bruises and other evidence of torture. Why him? Why did he have to go through this? Why not anyone else?

"Are there any more scars?" I asked, shocked.

Gray and Erza carefully remove his shirt. There we saw more scars. My eye is drawn to the one near his left arm. It was a large gash. It looked as if someone put an ax in his arm. Then my eyes focused on another scar on his arm. It looked as if it was a brand. It spelled out 74.

Did the number 74 have any important significance? Why was it there? Who did this to him?

The only way I could get answers to my questions was to ask him but, I'm much too afraid to do that.

"Natsu," I say to myself " who would do such a thing to you?"

"We shouldn't tell Natsu about this" Erza came to a conclusion.

"Agreed" Say Gray and I at once.

But still that thought lingered in my mind, why didn't he tell us about this?

"

Ugh" groaned Natsu, who was now awake.

"Uh oh..." says Erza while munching on a cupcake.